Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zev
Apr 3, 2009
I'm thinking about running for a local office. Here I shall catalog my lessons learned and efforts so far. Or not. We will see.

Tell me about your efforts to run for office and how they hilariously failed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

i remember someone from SA named dick wolf (not the social democrat economics professor) ran for office not too long ago. i think he did pretty well. still lost tho

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

i got put in jail about it

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

Poniard posted:

i got put in jail about it

Oh man, do tell!

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

God Hole posted:

i remember someone from SA named dick wolf (not the social democrat economics professor) ran for office not too long ago. i think he did pretty well. still lost tho

Yea, goon projects never work.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I think I may need to run for city council. I'd really rather have the wife do it and i could dictate her policies from behind the scenes

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've decided to run for President. Please vote for me.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Taintrunner posted:

That was my plan anyway

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TeenageArchipelago posted:

That was my plan anyway

No there can only be one President. You must drop out and endorse my campaign.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Taintrunner posted:

No there can only be one President. You must drop out and endorse my campaign.

I had meant that I was going to vote for you but quite frankly I'm thinking that I'm not going to vote for someone who is so demanding. Thank you and goodbye, I love you

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I had meant that I was going to vote for you but quite frankly I'm thinking that I'm not going to vote for someone who is so demanding. Thank you and goodbye, I love you

Oh no I humbly apologize to you, my most loyal supporter. Is there any platform promise I can make that would force you to reconsider? I'll nationalize weed and make it mandatory.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Taintrunner posted:

Oh no I humbly apologize to you, my most loyal supporter. Is there any platform promise I can make that would force you to reconsider? I'll nationalize weed and make it mandatory.

Feet pics or I'm gone

e: oh poo poo also you have to get the CIA to correctly export Osama's animal crossing save file

TeenageArchipelago has issued a correction as of 01:36 on Dec 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Taintrunner posted:

Why would you run when Chyna loving ultra-Marxist Joe Biden sits in his stolen White House?