Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
It's Grouchy Marx, the ancestral sequel to the Bumpin' with Biden subforum that replaced CSPAM that replaced Election Erection that replaced (after a long pause) Laissez-Faire. It's well known for its AOC fans, an aggressive, leftist contingent of fans of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as she fights in her primary for the Dem nomination. Against her are many heavy favorites, from Andrew Cuomo, Chris Cuomo, Barney Frank, and Jeff Bezos, but the true frontrunner is Rahm Emmanuel, who's managed to persevere through a scandal of literally doing a Tik-Tok with a dead sex worker by showing up repeatedly on DisneyNews and extolling the virtues of Joe Biden, may he rest in peace. Alas, the incumbent is Michelle Tidball, who replaced Kanye West in 2026 when President West resigned citing a "need to clear his head space" and "I'm more of a fashion designer anyway." Tidball signed the controversial Privatize Grade School act which hiked the stock market up to unprecedented highs, but she's hit a conundrum with the invasion of the Pussy Aliens.

The Pussy Aliens have been in orbit around Earth since 2027 after launching a laser strike that melted Oklahoma City before sitting around and doing nothing. China has opened up communication with the aliens, named after a Tik-Tok of a bystander yelling, "drat, that looks like a pussy," right before the infamous OKC strike, but America refuses to open up negotiations, instead choosing to invade Niger under the auspices of possible collusion between that country and extraterrestrials. People are panicked that the aliens are going to strike at any moment and are desperate for the Democratic Party's plan to "nuke the aliens" as a way to defend the country and world instead of invade Niger again. It is unclear if any of the Dem candidates, Emmanuel included, will actually do this, but it beats Tidball's increasingly frantic speeches that "the aliens are already among us, be watchful, be weary!" China reports in their negotiations that it was a big mistake the aliens attacked the wrong planet and are willing to make reparations in the form of advanced technology, but both parties are in agreement that this is probably Chinese hearsay and even if it weren't that we don't negotiate with terrorists. This leaves AOC in the precarious position of campaigning on a platform of "ignoring the aliens" while repeatedly insisting she does not actually intend to negotiate with them.

Nonetheless, her fans have become known as the Pussy Fuckers, a gang tag that has since been popularized and spread throughout the newly formed Grouchy Marx. There are increasing concerns in QCS that ironic threads like, "I Hope The Pussy Aliens Win," are actually alien propaganda, with many posters speculating that this continued vouched sentiment will get the site visited by the FBI. (Note: There are only 500 posters on the site at this point in time, 300 of which post in Grouchy Marx, the rest post in the ASMR forum.)

By fall of 2028, AOC will lose to Rahm, who beats Tidball and announces a committee to speculate on increasing America's nuclear weaponload. By 2029, Grouchy Marx has been closed after an incident of a goon in pajamas completely covered in vaginas crashed a press stream to shout, "MigZots Live Est One One Five Six, Free Matey," a common if incomprehensible mantra on the subforum. Pet Island remains open despite not having a user browse it in five years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Panos
Jan 26, 2011

Are you ok op?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Mister Panos posted:

Are you ok op?

i dont see how this could have come from a place other than intense sadness

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I get that CSPAM has had some really bad posts in recent times but I don't see how adding to the pile is going to help op

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
same, op

just try to laugh at the funny bits and let the crack pings come as they may

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i hand andrew cuomo and his family salt and pepper shakers. one for each seat. its time for your daily normal dinner picture sire.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Probably Magic posted:

It's Grouchy Marx, the ancestral sequel to the Bumpin' with Biden subforum that replaced CSPAM that replaced Election Erection that replaced (after a long pause) Laissez-Faire. It's well known for its AOC fans, an aggressive, leftist contingent of fans of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as she fights in her primary for the Dem nomination. Against her are many heavy favorites, from Andrew Cuomo, Chris Cuomo, Barney Frank, and Jeff Bezos, but the true frontrunner is Rahm Emmanuel, who's managed to persevere through a scandal of literally doing a Tik-Tok with a dead sex worker by showing up repeatedly on DisneyNews and extolling the virtues of Joe Biden, may he rest in peace. Alas, the incumbent is Michelle Tidball, who replaced Kanye West in 2026 when President West resigned citing a "need to clear his head space" and "I'm more of a fashion designer anyway." Tidball signed the controversial Privatize Grade School act which hiked the stock market up to unprecedented highs, but she's hit a conundrum with the invasion of the Pussy Aliens.

The Pussy Aliens have been in orbit around Earth since 2027 after launching a laser strike that melted Oklahoma City before sitting around and doing nothing. China has opened up communication with the aliens, named after a Tik-Tok of a bystander yelling, "drat, that looks like a pussy," right before the infamous OKC strike, but America refuses to open up negotiations, instead choosing to invade Niger under the auspices of possible collusion between that country and extraterrestrials. People are panicked that the aliens are going to strike at any moment and are desperate for the Democratic Party's plan to "nuke the aliens" as a way to defend the country and world instead of invade Niger again. It is unclear if any of the Dem candidates, Emmanuel included, will actually do this, but it beats Tidball's increasingly frantic speeches that "the aliens are already among us, be watchful, be weary!" China reports in their negotiations that it was a big mistake the aliens attacked the wrong planet and are willing to make reparations in the form of advanced technology, but both parties are in agreement that this is probably Chinese hearsay and even if it weren't that we don't negotiate with terrorists. This leaves AOC in the precarious position of campaigning on a platform of "ignoring the aliens" while repeatedly insisting she does not actually intend to negotiate with them.

Nonetheless, her fans have become known as the Pussy Fuckers, a gang tag that has since been popularized and spread throughout the newly formed Grouchy Marx. There are increasing concerns in QCS that ironic threads like, "I Hope The Pussy Aliens Win," are actually alien propaganda, with many posters speculating that this continued vouched sentiment will get the site visited by the FBI. (Note: There are only 500 posters on the site at this point in time, 300 of which post in Grouchy Marx, the rest post in the ASMR forum.)

By fall of 2028, AOC will lose to Rahm, who beats Tidball and announces a committee to speculate on increasing America's nuclear weaponload. By 2029, Grouchy Marx has been closed after an incident of a goon in pajamas completely covered in vaginas crashed a press stream to shout, "MigZots Live Est One One Five Six, Free Matey," a common if incomprehensible mantra on the subforum. Pet Island remains open despite not having a user browse it in five years.

lmao the future owns I can't wait

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Chapo compared Andrew Cuomo to Lydia Soprano and I can't get it out of my head

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

maybe op is having a seizure from that new game :ohdear:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
thats a good post but surely cspam wouldn't be replaced with a biden forum. If it did, who would all the jackboot fascists in D&D bitch about

Syphilicious!
Jul 26, 2007
This is the kind of biting satire that keeps me coming back.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Crusty Nutsack posted:

maybe op is having a seizure from that new game :ohdear:

You joke but I do have epilepsy.... :tinfoil:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the gender reveal/forest fire thread is 12000 pages long but no one has posted in it in a couple of years because all there are no forests left to be on fire

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

never bump with biden, not even ironically

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

boofing with biden

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
I want to gently caress an alien

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Raiad posted:

never bump with biden, not even ironically

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I thought of going darker with it and having a broke Jeffrey being forced to sell the site back to a Lowtax who'd somehow become a cryptomillionaire by hanging out with enough right wing podcasters to accidentally stumble into riches, but even in a fantasy where aliens have attacked the Earth, I can't imagine Lowtax being competent enough to actually pull that off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

didnt read anything but "pussy aliens" so i approve