Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
byorb
yob
yorb
View Results

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
wanted to make a thread but ideas machine plum gave out. so this is actually a sequel thread to my famous award winning thread yob. thanks for clicking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies

by sebmojo
the Saudis and President Trump took my orb so I can not bring it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

free hubcaps

ok ive got my root beer now waht

ty Saoshyant!

Trying

powerful poll

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

you got yob in my yorb!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
now introducing byutt

it's a butt, that orbs come out of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

barnold posted:

now introducing byutt

it's a butt, that orbs come out of

Hot diggity I haven't been this excited about a new product launch since the Virtual Corn Dog!

Is the byutt backwards compatible? What is its price point? Are the orbs reusable or do you have to buy refills?