Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
smells like someone elses?? What happened in my sleep, why did one armpit go rogue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Hey babe let's grind our armpits together 😍💁🏻💦🙋

vanisher

Husband comes home late, his armpit smells different

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

So tired of bisexual people thinking they can have a left side partner and a right side partner and its not cheating

nut

while i was busy working all day some rear end in a top hat seems to have rubbed concentrated chicken broth on both of my armpits, im suspecting a corporate spy from right guard

Heather Papps

hello friend

sometimes i wake up and find sand in one armpit. did it go to the beach without me?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

My armpit smell changed since last year and I was extremely alarmed something wacky was going on but I tested completely normal at the doctor???

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

Hey babe let's grind our armpits together 😍💁🏻💦🙋

Goons Are Gifts

Sometimes I'm just torn between by armpits fighting

Escape From Noise

It's the pits!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Come to think of it, my bf's armpit smells different sometimes...

Do you think he's stepping out on me?!?! Or maybe it's the entire bag of French fries onions he eats every day...

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

reading this thread with this sick beat playing in the background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v791EEpkfI

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Heather Papps

hello friend

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

reading this thread with this sick beat playing in the background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v791EEpkfI

holy poo poo

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
One night my armpits swapped places. They switched back after a week. Once in a while they go visit each other, which is really unnerving. I've been encouraging them to just text or send postcards instead. I even got them both cellphones on a family plan. I think they want to move in together. What should I do?

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

hell yeah, sometimes I wake up and there's no armpit at all, it's just a smooth and translucent web of skin, and then I realize I'm a bat and wake up again

oh poo poo, there was something else besides the subject? wild

nut

if I cup my hand under my armpit and flap my arm like a chicken wing u can hear the ocean

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
My left armpit definitely hangs a little lower than my right armpit, but I heard that is normal in boys?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the nice thing about two armpits is that in the case you lose one, the body's still 100% functional

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LimaBiker

Sometimes i wake up and i'm like 'who put their stash in my bed' and then it turns out that my pits just smell like weed. Dastardy deceptive pits. A shower, that'll show them to not disappoint me like that!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
freaks me.out everytime I wake up and one armpit

like wtf where is other armpit. why does this happen

e: should have read op

e2: link to missing armpit thread pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freezingprocess

my deodorant has a 48 hour lifespan. I put two layers on for a 96 hour coverage.

get woke