Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
May I have another bowl of that leftover etiquette? Please mister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You can have a little leftover etiquette. As a treat.

The rest I'm saving to use at someone elses dinner party.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Let’s say I make you a quiche or something and you want seconds but I won’t let you have it because I want to take it to work tomorrow.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

RandomFerret posted:

How did my ferret get a forums account

Please post them

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

As a former ferret owner I endorse ferret posting

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Real talk I feel bad for that guy. Dude needs to get his eating under control but as far as I'm concerned, if I'm inviting a known food vacuum to my house party, I'm gonna assume he's gonna vacuum up all the food, and I'm not gonna yell at him in front of people when he offers to replace it, which is completely reasonable. Like who yells at people about food, lmao like who gives a poo poo. We live in America, most normal people would just go "oh really? drat lol man you were hungry alright get us two large pepperonis" or some poo poo

Also lol at him staying after it got really tense.

This has been my post talking about how I feel about a reddit post about a fat man. Thank you for reading.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

I'm a big fat rear end, there's no way around it. I love to eat which probably borders on addiction but I figure since I'm only hurting myself it's probably better to just live my life.

Homie, when you hurt yourself you are hurting others. Don't you see this? You're lying to yourself by using this as an excuse!

Also, this reminds me of a time I bought a little cardboard container of those little chocolate koala cookies. I was in a convenience store with a friend who suffers from a similar affliction you do, and he was already eyeing my snack with a glint in his eye. Using empathy and foresight I said, "hey, you should buy some snacks for yourself okay? I'm not going to share these ones, okay?" My friend agreed. (to be clear, the friend made much more money than I did, and was pretty wealthy, so this wasn't that kind of issue, I just wanted to set a boundary...)

Sure enough, a few hours later, when I decided to enjoy my snack, my friend asked for 'just one'. I stood my ground and my friend got extremely upset, started screaming at me, calling me selfish, a bad friend, etc.. the works. I got harangued for several minutes, but I stood my ground. We are no longer friends.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Hurting yourself isn't hurting others tho, what you got caring relations with some schmucks who hang out with you? Let's face it if they are anywhere near you they're probably not so great to begin with imo.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I hate the people who care about me and they hate me

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

RandomFerret posted:

I hate the people who care about me and they hate me

:hfive:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

hell astro course posted:

Homie, when you hurt yourself you are hurting others. Don't you see this? You're lying to yourself by using this as an excuse!

luckily when you reply to fakeposts you hurt only yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Klyith posted:

luckily when you reply to fakeposts you hurt only yourself

Oh!, I meant uh.. their 'friend'. sorry! Sorry! oh god.