Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
My next character name is Drac Paraphernalia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I work with a skinny guy named named Sincere Lee Strong.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Knew a white Michael Jackson born in 1987

London Breed (a mayor not a racehorse)

Peaches Geldof always sounded bad to my ear

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
I knew this dude growing up. He apparently works at a car dealership now, lol.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Whenever these threads come up I always post the dude I went to Jr High/HS with named Richard Rash.

Also one of the senior NCOs in squadron in the Air Force was MSgt Dingus.

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

I met a guy called Rudy Hess once.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

BasicLich posted:

this unfortunate anglicization of a name from a Sanskrit word:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dikshit

i've crunched the numbers and the mathematically funniest possible name is if someone had their name pronounced "ahnoosh dixit" anglicized to read "anus dickshit"

I went to school for 4 years with a Dikshit. Children are cruel, he (at least in the eyes of the school) changed his name to Dixie after 2 years.

This was in the UK, I imagine Dixie could be problematic in the US.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Richard Johnson won the rerun of Jeopardy that aired tonight.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Harry Cherry

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Dick Ng

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I went to church with a Harry Bottom.

My dad went to school with Dick Shaver.

My ex was named Mary Money. We did not get married.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
More of a funny name than a bad one but still makes me laugh. Sometimes my wife and I call each other nubbin.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

had to drive a friend of mine recently to a proctologist appointment, guy's name was Dr Charles Cock - i figure he dropped out of urology to stop the jokes and instead Dr Cock became a big shot once he found an opening in proctology

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Julius CSAR posted:

Whenever these threads come up I always post the dude I went to Jr High/HS with named Richard Rash.

That reminds me that there used to be a dermatologist in my area named Dr. Rash.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i know a guy last name wacker married a lady last name johnson and she hyphenated to become mrs johnson-wacker. shame they didn't name their kid harry for the trifecta.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Sheen Sheen posted:

That’s exactly what his teachers did, they pretty much refused to call him Alucard (he was too young to realize that his parents saddled him with a terrible name)

one sweaty-faced classmate angrily insisting his name should be Arucard

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I took driver's ed with a girl whose last name was Lear, whose parents had apparently had a daughter just so they could name her Crystal Shanda.

I just looked her up to make sure she wouldn't be identifiable from that information, and it turns out there are lots of people with variations on that name, including the daughter of the founder of LearJet.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I was hoping it would go Shakespearean

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

An electronics store I worked at had an insurance claim fulfillment department. I met one of the claims officers and her client in an elevator one day, and caught site of the name on the file. My eyes bulged, and I looked at the officer who looked at me with a "don't say a loving thing" look. It was all I could do to try and keep a semblance of a straight face.

Poon, Tang

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

Nubbin Chamblee is a Rude Tales of Magic NPC name and you won't convince me otherwise.

Probably not the rudest or the most out there name I've encountered, but the one that was the most fun to say was "Bubbly Baker". She was a very serious woman.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Caedus posted:

Nubbin Chamblee is a Rude Tales of Magic NPC name and you won't convince me otherwise.

counterpoint: a Hello from the Magic Tavern character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.