Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
Looking to consolidate all the bullshit remotes for my living room. I remember using harmony remotes which worked ok. I would like a touchscreen if I can get it. A iOS app to program it would be good too but not sure if that’s something that’s available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Bit of a bump here, but I was looking into this when my dog half ate my remote. The answer is that the Logitech Harmony series are pretty much the game. You can get a touch screen if you pay enough money, and I think app programming is standard across the line. The set up process is a giant pile of poo poo, but you'll do it once then forget about it for years until you change your set up.

bikesonyx
Oct 9, 2014
If you are a glutton for punishment and also cheap I got a set of used universal remotes from eBay for TV cable boxes. They "Work" not the best but I don't have to get up.