Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal

super sweet best pal posted:

Watching Sealab 2021

Update: since there's 52 episodes if I watch one a week I'll have almost a full year's worth and then close it out with a full marathon a year from now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Live music. I truly believe I will see live music again in 2021.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
being as gay as i possibly can

thanks Manifisto!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
new taco bell item called Spicy All Lettuce soft taco as a white flag lost potato effort

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Ghislaine Maxwell (parody)ing in jail before her trial

Trump (parody)ing on national television

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

new taco bell item called Spicy All Lettuce soft taco as a white flag lost potato effort

do not give them ideas

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ulvir posted:

my marriage :peanut:

Nice!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

biosterous posted:

probably gonna touch a butt

Already done :smuggo: and two different butts at that (one was mine tho)

mailorder bees! posted:

being as gay as i possibly can

Also already done, I'm gay as hell every day

nut

ulvir's marriage

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nut posted:

ulvir's marriage

Congratulations on marrying ulvir

Prof. Crocodile

I will start following the news again sometime in mid February, I think.

but maybe not. I don’t feel like I’ve missed anything. I was well informed about the Wookiee rear end coat, ulvir’s marriage, and the closing of gently caress hut. the rest was filler really.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Really looking forward tho for the delivery of the New gently caress Hut 2021. It was 5 grand and it has insulation and water/electric/gas hookups in it, can't wait to hotbox it.

nut

i got a copy of From Hell for xmas and maybe will read that tho the book's actually from somewhere in ontario from what i'm told

biosterous

Kief Richards posted:

Already done :smuggo: and two different butts at that (one was mine tho)

same and same :respek:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
i'm looking forward to having my maxillomandibular advancement surgery after an age of waiting and dental corrections and getting my palate bifurcated for an expander to be installed because the lower third of my head didn't develop properly, so i'm getting my jaws cut off and bolted back on an inch forward and having my sinus cavity broken and reassembled so i can ultimately have proper airways!