Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
in italy mcdonald's sell beer and it comes in milkshake cups. And was the best beer I ever had because I really don't like beer very much and it was extremely watered down.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Owlofcreamcheese fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Feb 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

also here is some mcdonald's poutine that tasted like chemicals and came with a minions cup and cost 6.66 canadian dollars

At least it appears to have honest to god curds on it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

picture I took

lol :(

----------------

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

in italy mcdonald's sell beer and it comes in milkshake cups. And was the best beer I ever had because I really don't like beer very much and it was extremely watered down.

Lots of countries do this. Germany definitely does it.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

picture I took

I want to believe

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
It's kind of amazing how poo poo the Pyramids are as far as the environs, how built up it's become etc. Nearly delisted as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and I bet all the actual good restaurants are nowhere close

----------------

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

It's kind of amazing how poo poo the Pyramids are as far as the environs, how built up it's become etc. Nearly delisted as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and I bet all the actual good restaurants are nowhere close

I went to a restaurant in egypt and got koshari, then sat down at a table which made a guy come out from the back of the restaurant and yell at me a ton for a reason I couldn't understand. Then an egyptian man that looked exactly like me came out and talked to him and then I was allowed to sit there, it was an extremely weird experiance.

----------------

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
also I've been to dozens of different country's fast food and I want to keep posting pictures but only a few of them are funny

Like this is south african "A flame-grilled boerewors patty, mouthwatering melted cheddar cheese, fruity chutney, caramelised onions, all on a sesame-seed bun."" and that is different than anything in the US, but not funny like taro root pies or pyramid pizza hut

----------------

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
A Boer Wars patty?

----------------

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
here is a spicy panner burger I had in india, I really wanted to have that be good because it sounds amazing, but even with spicey sauce panner is not a strong enough flavor and doesn't have a good texture to get breaded:

----------------

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Fries look good though.

----------------

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Do they have a Samosa/Aloo sandwich? That seems like it would be the way to go with McIndian food

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Do they have a Samosa/Aloo sandwich? That seems like it would be the way to go with McIndian food

No, but they have hot pepper milkshakes and everywhere should have that

----------------

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I have to say the McDonald's I had in Norway was really quite good. Since the burgers cannot legally be under warming lights for more than a few minutes, most everything is made to order and actually looks like the photographs on the menus.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I have to say the McDonald's I had in Norway was really quite good. Since the burgers cannot legally be under warming lights for more than a few minutes, most everything is made to order and actually looks like the photographs on the menus.

It rules going to McDonalds in literally any other country in the world for this reason alone. I had a Royale with Cheese that was so hot I had to wait for it to cool down before eating it- never happened in North America.

----------------

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I do sometimes miss the almost instant food from UK McDonalds years ago, it’s loving fast food, not fresh food! Whap that poo poo in a sack, I got places to be.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Jollibee is hosed up imo

----------------

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
https://www.facebook.com/PizzaHutSingapore/videos/484907862680378/

----------------
This space intentionally left blank.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol that this immediately went to alice in chains afterward

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Jollibee is hosed up imo

while i agree, i also really want to eat at one some day