Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

This wrapping paper looks a little thin, hold up I can see the swiffer refill box right though this. Honey is everything alright?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

It's the reused wrapping paper from nana? Who passed away 5 years ago? Oh honey what a wonderful surprise.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Heather Papps

hello friend

handcrafted paper made from the fallen limbs of my favourite childhood tree, ink made from your blood! ribbon reconstituted from your baby blanket - honey, i don't even have to open this. i know it's an engagement ring.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

try wrapping an extremely thoughtful gift in a garbage bag to throw your giftee off the scent

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://twitter.com/sharnatweets/status/944789429054447616?s=20

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ass-penny

:lmao:

Ideally all of the gifts I receive have dinosaurs on the wrap.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
me: this wrapping paper is just... toilet paper?

her: used toilet paper

Manifisto

me: wow, the wrapping paper here is pretty hard core . . . is that . . . uh . . .?

her: (smiling broadly) sure is, it's the skin of your annoying co-worker steve

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Hmm! Metallic paper. Very nice weight to it. 2in wide ribbon with a hand tied bow. It's lovely! Our relationship couldn't be stronger.

Very similar to the present from my boss, actually

Oh no

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*me opening the flaming bag of dog poo poo on my doorstep*: oh wow! what a very economical and "green" way to wrap a present!

Manifisto

wife: I can't believe it, no wrapping paper at all. is this relationship a joke to you?

me: sweetie . . . you've got it all wrong . . . this gift is wrapped in *gesturing broadly* the universe, everything, the most extravagant wrapping paper imaginable

e: wife: no bow?

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

wife: I can't believe it, no wrapping paper at all. is this relationship a joke to you?

me: sweetie . . . you've got it all wrong . . . this gift is wrapped in *gesturing broadly* the universe, everything, the most extravagant wrapping paper imaginable

e: wife: no bow?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
a sweater, wrapped in a layer of sauteed mushrooms and onions, prosciutto, and puff pastry, then baked until medium rare.

Jaguars!

Manifisto posted:

me: wow, the wrapping paper here is pretty hard core . . . is that . . . uh . . .?

her: (smiling broadly) sure is, it's the skin of your annoying co-worker steve

Every poster here has the mental image of a different partner saying this in their own special way, but Steve is universal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Buttchocks posted:

a sweater, wrapped in a layer of sauteed mushrooms and onions, prosciutto, and puff pastry, then baked until medium rare.