Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what is this place? this haven

share poo poo. anything at all. we’re here to listen. not judge.

feel free to discuss of course but keep arguments out. this is place of support. if you a dick ill ban your rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’ll start this out with a saddo tale: my brothers girlfriends got diagnosed with spine and lung cancer and was given two month to live, and this diagnosis was told to the family from a phone call they received by the doctor while they were unwrapping presents. it was a fuckin somber xmas lunch at my families house i tell ya what. suppose it has been for many families 😕 take care u cool cunts

pram
Jun 10, 2001
do you really need to make a new thread every time youre feeling sad rear end in a top hat

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

do you really need to make a new thread every time youre feeling sad rear end in a top hat

i felt this

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

brutal listening itt

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

heavy

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

echinopsis posted:

i’ll start this out with a saddo tale: my brothers girlfriends got diagnosed with spine and lung cancer and was given two month to live, and this diagnosis was told to the family from a phone call they received by the doctor while they were unwrapping presents. it was a fuckin somber xmas lunch at my families house i tell ya what. suppose it has been for many families 😕 take care u cool cunts

God drat dude. Condolences you you and everyone involved. What loving timing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thanks mate