Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was it
Yes
No
Last good gta was san andreas (SA lol)
Goku
View Results

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I wondered if a goon might have translated Star Ocean First Departure. Isn’t “rear end in a top hat” one of our swear filters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
In the game tetris, if you arrange the blocks just right, it spells SA. The rumor is that Alexey Pajitnov was a nazi brownshirt who learned the secret to extended life while on a mission for Himmler. He cloned himself in the early 90s and that clone is lowtax.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The triple-d diner in Alan Wake was named after something awful goon Detective Dog Dick

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Obviously not like a hidden reference in a game but this video is still fantastic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdUHDDj7fhk

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
I'll come clean: it is I, John Malkovich, and I hope goons appreciated the film I produced about them, Art School Confidential

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

the new blockbuster game cyberpunk was released in a horrible state with poor optimization, numerous bugs, and a whole bunch of missing features that were promised years ago. This was a homage to former SA forum software developer Radium.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
The movie "Aladdin" contains a line in one song wrt to Prince Ali, asking who it was that "sent those goons to their lords" this is a reference to EVE online.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
I know one of you worked on vice city!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Chrs posted:

I wondered if a goon might have translated Star Ocean First Departure. Isn’t “rear end in a top hat” one of our swear filters?

yeah that's what "rear end in a top hat" gets corrected to. that had to have been a goon, it's too specific