Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Red Robin is always disappoint.

On paper it's clearly better than fast food, but what it adds up to is not actually... good.

The regular burgers are boring and the gimmick burgers just pile on random crap to try to hide the fact that the meat is like Hardee's grade.

And the OMG WE HAVE STEAK FRIES YOU GUYS are completely generic frozen french fries, just fatter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

The teriyaki burger is aight. Onion rings are pretty good, too.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

cover those fries in that seasoned salt on the table and I'm there

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
They sell Donatos brand pizza now which is pretty good

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
tower of big fuckin onion rings will always bring me in

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Crusty Nutsack posted:

cover those fries in that seasoned salt on the table and I'm there

I think you can buy the salt.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Midjack posted:

I think you can buy the salt.

Pretty sure it's generic seasoned salt so anyone can get it and put it on anything.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

They have pretty good mailer coupons. We've gotten the family bundle from them a few times for take-out and it's been quite good; they give us a shitton of fries, too.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Do they still do that free birthday burger thing? That was pretty cool.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

TheAardvark posted:

They sell Donatos brand pizza now which is pretty good

HOLY poo poo.

I don't see it on the menu for the Red Robin near me, but I read a press release that they're rolling out the pizza through 2022, so hopefully soon.

I loving LOVE Donatos, it's like one of the only things I miss from back home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
My favorite past time in college was taking a Red Robin burger and fries into the movie theater and having lunch/dinner and a movie. Guacamole Bacon burger was my choice most times.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!