Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

i'd probably vote for maki itoh again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Big if true :hmmyes:

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Jerusalem posted:

So who knows us better than we know ourselves? Artelier, that's who! With 10 points, Artelier successfully picked 9 of the (13!) wrestlers who made the Top 10, with only Hikaru Shida on their list not making it into the Top 10.

I WIN! I WIN!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE ACHIEVED EVERYTHING IN THIS LIFE AND I AM THE GREATEST EVER

Thank you Jeruselum for running this list, and for giving us the juicy, juicy stats. They're so fun to read, and the gif at the end was really fun to see

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

ItohRespectArmy posted:

1. Maki Ito
2. Ryuji Ito
3. Kaoru Ito
4. Takanori Ito
5. Carbell Ito

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So I just want to point out at this, the halfway point, that Kagetsu had a 100% MOTYC rate this year to this point.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
New Japan's been on a slump this year so my 2021 is probably going to heavily skew towards AEW. And I'm pretty certain that someone's going to knock SANADA off my #1 spot

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

1. Maki Ito
2. Ryuji Ito
3. Kaoru Ito
4. Takanori Ito
5. Carbell Ito

I would be thrilled to see Carbell Ito getting the respect he deserves

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Carbell.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Glad to do my part with my contrarian takes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rarity posted:

New Japan's been on a slump this year so my 2021 is probably going to heavily skew towards AEW. And I'm pretty certain that someone's going to knock SANADA off my #1 spot

Don't forget, the G1 is coming, and THIS year is surely SANADA's year! :hmmyes: