Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

just spending several hours visiting with a nice old lady and playing cards with her and listening to her talk about her life, and then saying "lol pranked", and then doing it again the next week

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

"haha i made you feel good, as a prank, you're so owned" i say, mugging for the camera, as i drop off a load of groceries to a local family that's been struggling

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

a thumbnail of me making a huge exaggerated face and handing a dude fifty bucks, video titled "EPIC reactions to gifts of money THEY DON'T KNOW IT'S A PRANK"

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

"SAVING CAT FROM TREE HIDDEN CAMERA PRANK MONTAGE"

the hard part is finding all the tree-trapped cats and hiding the cameras before springing into action, but i gotta get my views

gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

biosterous posted:

a thumbnail of me making a huge exaggerated face and handing a dude fifty bucks, video titled "EPIC reactions to gifts of money THEY DON'T KNOW IT'S A PRANK"

the old taint fiver. truly a classic imo

FutonForensic

staying married to my spouse until we die together hand in hand, eyes locked at each other's fulfilled smiling face as the last thing we ever see, gently relaxing into nothing with our final thought of the beautiful life we created together as an epic prank

FutonForensic

morning show host: what inspired you to save that couple's baby from the burning wreck?

hero: i thought it would be funny

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
haha you tripped over that carefully placed application for a savings account into this pile of money I left here that is more than sufficient to cushion your fall! PreaNKED lmao!

Stoner Sloth

in this episode of 'pranked by the lord', our favourite host jesus plays a joke on a local leper. you won't believe the look on his face when he finds out he's cured! tune in 7 pm sunday

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Khanstant
hungry person goes into soup kitchen to grab a hot meal but it's actually a sixteen star michelin star chef making a meal and the homeless guy and chef end up forging a lifelong friendship and perhaps something more as they eventually start to grow their hair out until it became so tangled and matted with eachother's scalps they decide to just live as one collective person

Khanstant
an angel of the apocalypse shows up and gets ready to pour out one of the cups of plague and destruction but just kidding bro they are just here to play beer pong

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
LOL, I transplanted one of my kidneys into your body while you were asleep! That dialysis machine is actually a cake!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
*Me donating money to good causes via PayPal*

Lol, way too easy

MIDWIFE CRISIS

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
i chuckle as i sneak a crisp 100 dollar bill into a charity collection box, drat they are so gullible

nut

FutonForensic posted:

morning show host: what inspired you to save that couple's baby from the burning wreck?

hero: i thought it would be funny

nut

Asking People How Their Day is Going [IN DA HOOD]

Khanstant
family prank... gone SEXUAL!?

yep i used experimental phrenology to cure a family man's infertility with a classic "stop hitting yourself" routine

Heather Papps

hello friend

*a man opens a can of peanuts and a fake snake launches out*
"AHHHH oh my hiccups are gone, thank you mark!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

why don’t you take a sniff of my flower AHA gotchu

what no it’s supposed to be gritty it’s got exfoliant in it oh god no not micro plastics just ground oyster shell ya the site said all organic

biosterous

"you thought that therapy was gonna be expensive, but it actually got paid for by our viewers! YOU GOT GOT!!!"

gallery of sigs

he/him

pseudorandom

Watch as I troll these strangers on the internet by being kind and friendly and chill with them. LMAO

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Absolutely loving WRECKING my dad by takingout the trash, cleaning the barn and then cooking him a delicious but well balanced meal including a dessert because I care about my loving family, you just got punked dad

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kief Richards posted:

Absolutely loving WRECKING my dad by takingout the trash, cleaning the barn and then cooking him a delicious but well balanced meal including a dessert because I care about my loving family, you just got punked dad

absolutely brutal - he thinks he is good at chorin'? i'll show him!

Escape From Noise

69 sexual prank gone :nice:

Stoner Sloth

pseudorandom posted:

Watch as I troll these strangers on the internet by being kind and friendly and chill with them. LMAO

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
hey fucker, nice jacket, where'd you get it, huh? Uniqlo? Huh punk? Well how about you take one step loving closer and I'll give you this coupon for 30% off any purchase of $75 or more fucker, I can't go back there because they caught me sneaking little affirmations into the pockets of all the jeans. Yeah you better walk away. Why don't you go buy another loving copy of that jacket because it makes your body look so good.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

would you like some real and not at all a prank chewing gum?!
*he greatly exaggerates the act of taking gum from pocket and extending it, a single foil wrapped piece extending tantalizingly as you reach out*
"thank you for the gum."
you're welcome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

prankster: *pops out of garbage can* boo!

victim: Ahhhh, oh my god you scared me, hey how'd you even get in there that bin was full yesterday

prankster: i know i ate all your garbage so you wouldn't have to take it out to the curb today