Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I have a massive collection of t-shirts. Like seriously way bigger than I should have. I probably have more t-shirts than all other articles of clothing combined. How you might ask? I'm single and have been for pretty much my entire life, so I rarely, if ever throw out a t-shirt unless it's from like a band I no longer like or something, but even then I'll probably give it away or something. I have some ratty t-shirts I refuse to get rid of despite having more holes in them than swiss cheese, despite sleeves being only 2/3 of the way attached. Am I the only one? Post your favorite ratty t-shirts that you refuse to get rid of even after they've begun to literally disintegrate off your back.

First up I'll post my old Milk and Cheese shirt. An old favorite of mine. I ordered this puppy in high school I believe, when I had gotten pretty obsessed with the goofy as hell indie comic. I wore it so much I got recognized for it by a few people and that's probably part of the reason it's covered in holes and the sleeves are coming right off.

So post your beloved ratty old shirts ITT past or present

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Jan 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i have a wwe daniel bryan "respect the beard" shirt, from like 2012? 2013? it is falling apart but now it's a sleep shirt, so it's gonna keep falling apart even more.

it's currently way easier to get my arms into the armpit holes than it is to get them into the sleeves. big holes, yo

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

big holes, yo

:captainpop: