Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
Forgot to post earlier this week, but Spirited Away will be playing in select theaters over the next three or four days as part of the seemingly annual Studio Ghibli film revival thing

The next one'll be Nausicaa in mid May according to this site:

https://yattatachi.com/2024-anime-japanese-films-coming-to-u-s-theaters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

They should show turn-a Gundam instead

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Spy family movie is in theaters now I guess so that's cool

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Stairmaster posted:

They should show turn-a Gundam instead

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Freedom is doing a limited engagement next month in America. Two nights only, one night subbed the other dubbed.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Lol

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I've been watching Salad Bowl of Eccentrics, and its okay. It has made me start wondering ifnI should.watch Detective Conan, but the like 500 episodes on Crunchyroll, while not One Piece daunting is still a lot

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
yeah salad bowl owns, 3 eps in and there's already some kind of pyramid scheme cult

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Truga posted:

yeah salad bowl owns, 3 eps in and there's already some kind of pyramid scheme cult

That poo poo was wild, also that same character jumping out a window to evade arrest by the vice squad

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

KomradeX posted:

I've been watching Salad Bowl of Eccentrics, and its okay. It has made me start wondering ifnI should.watch Detective Conan, but the like 500 episodes on Crunchyroll, while not One Piece daunting is still a lot

It does help that it's pretty episodic so unlike One Piece it's easy to take breaks as needed and pick it back up without needing to remember all sorts of stuff.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my favorite part of detective conan is how no character ever acknowledges any of the insane poo poo that constantly happens.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Srice posted:

It does help that it's pretty episodic so unlike One Piece it's easy to take breaks as needed and pick it back up without needing to remember all sorts of stuff.

Okay maybe I'll start watching than, they got that movie on Netflix I think so maybe I'll. Start with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

my favorite part of detective conan is how no character ever acknowledges any of the insane poo poo that constantly happens.

there kind of is an entire manga about it, from the perspective of a future murderer