Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

At long last, it's the final Henry Hatsworth update! Will Henry ever rescue Cole? Will the Master Piece actually do something? And what about the remaining secret levels?

All this and more will be answered today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Well, it's over now. This game has a lot of charm but also definitely is not something I could play. It's a bit too hard. But you did it, and so, I think there's only two words to describe it...

Good show!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Perfect. :golfclap: Thank you for LPing this one. It's a really good game.

TitanG
May 10, 2015

Very nice LP of a game I'd probably punt through the window at like world 2. Looks excellent otherwise though.

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

Thank you all for your kind words and support during this LP - this was tough to make but I'm happy we got through it.

My next LP will be Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death - I've just started a full-time job so I don't know when I will be able to get started on this. At the very least, I have a few hours of footage recorded - I hope I can start the thread somewhat soon, but we'll see.

Quiet Python
Nov 8, 2011
I really enjoyed this LP, and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

This has been really cool to watch. It's a shame the difficulty is over the top, but it's still obviously a quality game that got a lot of love from the devs. Thanks for the LP!

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
The soundtrack was definitely the game's high point. A surprisingly fun little romp which played around with the usual tropes. Thanks for the LP (and for not ripping your keyboard in half during some of the more infuriating segments!).

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
Well I was half right :colbert:

Congrats on the LP! This is a game I would have never even heard of if it weren't for you, so for that I say Good Show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

At least we ended up with the superior shopkeeper. Plus he has cripplingly low self esteem so no risk of another betrayal over ambition!

A delightful game but one thing I think really could have helped the later levels would be segmenting them into more sections. Some of those levels really started to drag with difficult section after difficult section (and I wasn't even playing it!). A fun LP regardless.