Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hey mom its 420

for me i'd have to say benching 350lbs while my best bro spots me and holds the phone so i can watch the livestream of my second child Fyodor being born

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

For me it's being able to close my eyes while peeing in the middle of the night without incident (usually)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
http://blog.uofmuscle.com/729/the-10-pack/

hey mom its 420

also playing THPS2 on keyboard and getting those infinite grinds with the flips in between that was da bomb

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cruft

You'd think that by now I'd have hung enough curtains in the nude while covered in shortening to avoid falling on a potato in just the right way to have it go straight up my butthole again, but apparently I need more practice!

Vei
smashing that C+N to cast death coil and frost nova on my foolish, idiot enemies in warcraft 3

gag edit: please avoid using slurs in byob, thanks!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jan 9, 2021

Heather Papps

hello friend

nothing beats not having my glasses on, and constantly attempting to fix whatever is wrong with my glasses that is causing this vision issue

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

My favorite muscle memory is when me and my best friend high-fived so hard that all around us glass broke, fire hydrants erupted, and car alarms went off.

Did I mention that my best friend is a talking dinosaur who wears sunglasses?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Driving home from work with no memory of having done so is certainly up there.

FutonForensic

winning over my highschool sweetheart by flexing my right bicep. or was it my left bicep? uh oh..... muscle confusion

nut

guy from momento dancing in front of the mirror and crying he remembers it all

snergle

A kind little mouse!
it really saves alot of time not having to concentrate while i jerk off because the muscle memory is there.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://i.imgur.com/RMoB8w2.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Evan Jellicle

I like this question.

love it when my hands remember how to do guitar things. also knitting feels really good

Thank you CoG for this crisp winter sig!

Stoner Sloth

giving someone a hug, especially a friend from BYOB :glomp:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I can literally draw and put away my pruning shears from their holster like a pistol.

I must work a little on the spinning part

Stoner Sloth

RickRogers posted:

I can literally draw and put away my pruning shears from their holster like a pistol.

I must work a little on the spinning part

pruned or alive, you're going in the green bin

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Stoner Sloth posted:

pruned or alive, you're going in the green bin

I feel so cool, then realise I am talking to a shrub.

I mean, there's no need to be rude to it, it's probably going through enough as it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle

A kind little mouse!