Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Bright Bart posted:

Not sure about proposing by definitely have the reception at Red Robbin. Invite Bill Gates and the CEO of Sony for some interesting times.

Come armed.

Im going to invite the ceo of taco bell and everyone who has ever eatten at taco bell and had something taken from them. the wedding will also be at taco bell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle

A kind little mouse!
can you believe they invited oil and water to the wedding? the sheer balls on the bride and groom to invite such hated rivals to the wedding

snergle

A kind little mouse!
next on local fox news charlotte: all hell has broken loose as some jack rear end has invited the entire duke and tarheel basketball team to their wedding and the streets of most of north carolina have been literally over run with blood as the truce has been broken and hell fire is raining for the sky. also look at how cute of a couple the tarheel and duke mascots made at the wedding. anchor is beheaded by the weather man as he is a rabid tarheel fan.

nut

whispering back and forth with my fiance in between vows trying to figure out who invited Cyrax to the wedding

snergle

A kind little mouse!

nut posted:

whispering back and forth with my fiance in between vows trying to figure out who invited Cyrax to the wedding

i told you hes your fathers brothers halfsisters stepsons best friend

nut

right right right, can he at least stop shooting the proximity mines out of his chest at the guests

Heather Papps

hello friend

i knew this would have happened when a dog (boy) married a cat (girl)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

coupons & deals invited, but i make sure they get lousy seating and that the food is bland and mediocre so that they feel ripped off despite the sweet savings they got on our presents

my new wife now hates me

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth posted:

my new wife now hates me

putting her down on the list of invites to my next wedding

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Stoner Sloth posted:

coupons & deals invited, but i make sure they get lousy seating and that the food is bland and mediocre so that they feel ripped off despite the sweet savings they got on our presents

my new wife now hates me

Stoner Sloth posted:

lol

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Stoner Sloth posted:

my new wife now hates me

Stoner Sloth posted:

google THIS

Gonna invite Fenrir and Odin and a bunch of their friends. Should be a rokkin' good time.

FutonForensic

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I'm not sure how I can invite the burning, cell-destroying rays of the quite frankly obnoxious sun, to my wedding.
But knowing that dick he'll turn up anyway and slowly melt my cake, spoil the meats and slightly degrade the coloring on everyone's clothing.

Stoner Sloth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
inviting a bunch of cats and dogs to the wedding

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)