Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

To make it plain: they don’t want to be accused of being an assassination market.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

I wonder if there's any value in taking a stab at a Hawley censure shot at $.10 here. Cruz has zero shot, but I wouldn't be shocked after Trump gets acquitted to see SOMEONE have to pay and censure isn't expulsion and requires a simple majority, especially with Hawley being so flippant about it all and the whole "feet on his desk thing." I wouldn't be shocked to see it get the same # of repubs that are voting against Trump.

Alternatively, they might well just pack up and move on with no one receiving really any punishment after an attack on the US Capitol because:

Baddog
May 12, 2001
They might be afraid of making him even more popular to his insane base...

I was about to say we gotta redraw districts to get rid of some of the crazy, then remembered we are talking senate here. Whole states are loving crazy!

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
oof, just took a beating on the votes to convict market. i figured there was no way they'd pickup senators compared to the earlier constitutional vote, and i even exited my 53-54 no position at a very small profit to hedge the risk of a senator or two balking and voting present or something similar when it came time. should have just held steady and i would have ended this at breakeven instead of a couple hundred dollar loss

oh well, it was just a portion of the big profits i made in the insanely irrational november-january markets, and i had already made the decision to pull all of my money from the platform after this market settled. i'm not cut out for this kind of stuff, i've been obsessively checking the site multiple times every day for the last 4 months.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

oof, just took a beating on the votes to convict market. i figured there was no way they'd pickup senators compared to the earlier constitutional vote, and i even exited my 53-54 no position at a very small profit to hedge the risk of a senator or two balking and voting present or something similar when it came time. should have just held steady and i would have ended this at breakeven instead of a couple hundred dollar loss

oh well, it was just a portion of the big profits i made in the insanely irrational november-january markets, and i had already made the decision to pull all of my money from the platform after this market settled. i'm not cut out for this kind of stuff, i've been obsessively checking the site multiple times every day for the last 4 months.

I'm gonna be pulling out after I pick up a few more pennies from (settled) cabinet markets. PI is less fun without magamoney

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
yeah, if someone isn't willing to give you 10-40% returns on something that already happened, you have to taken on actual risk and/or speculate on fluctuations in the cheap outlier positions. i've decided i don't like either of those approaches

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

With trump gone its more fun to go back to penny stocks :smith:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

dang. this is how i find out.