Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

holding up the line while employees scramble to figure out how to set ice cream on fire without it melting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
keep touching the cold table and rubbing my butt on it

nut

I think this chicken is a bit under

Macnult

*pointing at toppings and then pointing at my mouth*
employee: reese's?
me: *nodding*
employee: on the ice cream?
me: *shakes head*
employee: *sigh* you tipping 40% again?
me: *nodding*

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

IF Y'ALL WANNA SEE ME SCRAPE SOME ICE CREAM FOR THIS SUMBITCH GIMME A HELL YEAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=408w8opuBH4

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

sk posted:

IF Y'ALL WANNA SEE ME SCRAPE SOME ICE CREAM FOR THIS SUMBITCH GIMME A HELL YEAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=408w8opuBH4

chanting hell yeah while my tinder date turns around before even getting in the front door

Macnult

YOU WANT SOME SPRINKLES WITH THAT rear end WHOOPIN?
*flinging toppings into my mouth at a rapid pace*

nut

lou threz presses a raw egg onto the slab it slowly freezes and feels funny against my bare tummy

Macnult

came for the ice cream, stayed for the energy. the roar of the crowd, the clanging of metal against the cool slab, and hulk hogan in my face shouting "I'VE GOT SOME CREAM THAT'LL WHIP YOU INTO SHAPE BRRRRRROTHER"

google THIS

Using the little peeing oil guy except it's a pooping version and it's for dispensing chocolate syrup

Macnult

not to be rude, but
*looking down the line of buff wrestlers*
is there any way we can get our own line for our party?

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Using the little peeing oil guy except it's a pooping version and it's for dispensing chocolate syrup

alnilam

Stone Cold wants six scoops of butter pee-can with toffee and butterfinger crumbles, and that's the bottom line, can I get a HELL YEAH

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

scraping the layer of frozen baby oil from my ice cream after stone cold spent 4 minutes smooshing it against the slab with his elbow