Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bicyclops posted:

I like heart of stone better but b&w is the perfect victory lap. hope cyberpunk gets at least one quality DLC before CDPR is stripped for parts by angry gamers

its crazy how large it is and alive it felt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

its crazy how large it is and alive it felt

it’s especially great because the base game has Geralt as the only semi-moral character in the heartless grim Eastern European fantasy world, and then B&W lets him play the straight man against ridiculous French goofballs in a colorful and vibrant duchy

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I only plkayed one game that came out in 202 which was Final Fantasy VII REMake, was really good though.

Best game i played for sure this year though was Hollow Knight, easy all timer for me. Gonna have to go back and do all the bonus hard content sometime this year

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

202? Haha. Back then they were only up to Final Fantasy II LMFAO.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Kotaku: We Need to Talk about How The Latest Entry in the Gladiatorial Games Sexualizes the Lions

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYnhckZcllU&t=194s

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.
Best game I played this year was Dragon Quest Builders 2. Waited forever for it to go on sale, and when I got it I played 8 hours a day.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goty was doom eternal. just a great game with good levels and fights, replaying it I realized I remembered almost every big encounter because they were all unique challenges. when the action slows down there's a ton of cool atmosphere and fun secrets to hunt, and the music owns. definitely a game im just gonna come back to every now and then forever

honorable mentions:ori and the will of the wisps, they stole every good idea from hollowknight and put it in a game that has actual color and it's good
Hades: game just rules, it's flawless fast action and everything about it is just outstanding really

best non2020 game: Yakuza 0. legendary game

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

noita was my game of 2020, just the best designed thing ive seen in a while. i like seeing people appreciate la mulana too, more people need to play those although i havent finished the second game myself yet because of controller bullshit halfway through my run

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm Noita gonna play it :D :D :D

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

youre secretly gonna play it and think "that guy was right, this rules"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Shibawanko posted:

youre secretly gonna play it and think "that guy was right, this rules"
Noita chance.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

American McGay posted:

Noita chance.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

American McGay posted:

Noita chance.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

Noita chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

American McGay posted:

Noita chance.