Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Justa Dandelion posted:

Wish I had the bread to get us all the way to $20k but happy to help. Also the pun below is so terrible it's like I wrote it.

what was your amount we are very close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

new total $19,552.03

Goons best goons.

If it's still up for new additions next tuesday I'll throw more onto the pile.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Here is my regular monthly donation receipt. Already have the tag but figured this might get use closer to 20k.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
https://www.gofundme.com/f/2am80up580?member=9028950&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer
please consider donating to this goon

Due to cancer, they have been going through a really tough time and so is their significant other. I have their permission to post this, and will make a new thread for it as well
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3916924&pagenumber=10#lastpost

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Well that's all she wrote, these balls are all tased. Counting donations in the thread I would like people to focus on we've got to 20,000. Thank you goons seriously, this thread seriously brought a tear to my eye sometimes. See you in the Goodmine. Thank you to TeachesOfPeaches for helping!