Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Okay, not really on the tasing, but our fine friends over in GBS are running a gang tag fundraiser for their local food banks. This is a thing near and dear to my own heart, so I'll throw down:

Head over there and donate, quote the post here, and the coveted Chickencheesetag can be yours.

I will also match the first $200 in verified GWS donations 1:1 to my local food bank.

Get 'er done, folks, this year of all years food banks are feeling the strain hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Ginger Beer Belly posted:

I'll skip the tag tho. Cliva, Iowa community services which includes food pantry services.

I don't want the tasing either, but I'm all about the Chickencheese!

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Nighthand posted:

I have tazed additional balls in Michigan and will accept my badge of honor and/or gang tag as appropriate.

A chickencheese would not go amiss in these trying times.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Awesome! I am a creature of my word:

Chickencheeses are incoming as soon as an admin runs the mod queue!