Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon

Supreme Allah posted:

Lets just put 10 bux into an envelope each month and mail to a Jeffreys po box. No transaction fee besides stamps !

(and I guess the cost of the po box)

(and envelopes)

(stop reading this lovely post)

You can fold an envelope out of a regular sheet of paper. It's super easy! You could probably fold the bill into an envelope if you had small enough hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I have read a lot of terrible propositions and I want to contribute with even worse ideas.

Optional "More ads" option in the panel, that adds a lot of adds everywhere.

Optional "Bitcoin miner" option in the panel, that adds a bitcoin miner that is mining bitcoin while reading this hilarious forum. More useful in the winter.

"Make Joeffry your Padrino" form, where you can make Joeffy the legal Padrino of your childrens, so if you die, Joeffy become their dad.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Man with Hat posted:

You can fold an envelope out of a regular sheet of paper. It's super easy! You could probably fold the bill into an envelope if you had small enough hands

Also, you can put the actual destination address as the return address, and not even put a stamp on it, so it ends up going to the right place for free!

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Monetize a twitch stream of astral and joy just reacting to radium coding.

"Joins us at 7 pm eastern as we delve deep into load bearing slurs!"

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Uncle Enzo posted:

Agreed, this is a necessity. We lost a ton of poo poo when Waffleimages went down and it's going to be loving apocalyptic when imgur goes dark, which it will, sooner or later. We need to stop losing photoshop phriday content every time the image host de jour goes under.

I think a lot of the images are still retained at https://randomwaffle.gbs.fm/, it would be cool if they somehow could be restored.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I think a lot of the images are still retained at https://randomwaffle.gbs.fm/, it would be cool if they somehow could be restored.
If you have greasemonkey, tampermonkey, or some other way of handling userscripts, you can use this thing that Jeffrey wrote.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Waffleimages isn't exactly gone, there are still a few node alive. It was a distributed hosting thing set up explicitly so we wouldn't lose everything if another host went down.

If you can find the IP of one of the live nodes, you can use that to get to alot of the old stuff. Thats what Jeffrey's script does.

FuckOffTransphobe
Feb 21, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
I bet monthly revenue would stop going down if you started accepting crypto in the store.

Just sayin!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
It’ll always stay high if you keep fuckin’ reregging.

FuckOffTransphobe
Feb 21, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It’ll always stay high if you keep fuckin’ reregging.
Yeah but I have a ton of coiner comrades I want to bring into the fold and many of them refuse to touch filthy government fiat scrip (especially USD, the money of the evil empire! The most violent money of all) for ethical reasons!!!!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

FuckOffTransphobe posted:

Yeah but I have a ton of coiner comrades I want to bring into the fold and many of them refuse to touch filthy government fiat scrip (especially USD, the money of the evil empire! The most violent money of all) for ethical reasons!!!!

This is like the second time I’ve seen a post from an account of yours that makes me concerned you’re having a manic episode. You annoy the poo poo out of me but I really want you to get help before poo poo completely spirals.

FuckOffTransphobe
Feb 21, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

This is like the second time I’ve seen a post from an account of yours that makes me concerned you’re having a manic episode. You annoy the poo poo out of me but I really want you to get help before poo poo completely spirals.
You should start a GoFundMe.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Its a gimmick.

Vvv fair point vvv

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Feb 21, 2021

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

sebmojo posted:

Its a gimmick.

Normally I would agree but there’s like normal seraph and Grandiose Seraph and I’ve been around bipolar people enough (my dad was, for example) that there’s weird poo poo that I pick up on.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

FuckOffTransphobe posted:

"There are more like me and accepting bitcoin will usher them in" is not the argument in favour of crypto you think it is, seraph

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I will accept bitcoin and I'll throw in a discount - accounts normally cost $10, but I'll sell them for only 1 bitcoin.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

What a steal!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
So generous, Jeffrey is truly the savior of SA.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I will accept bitcoin and I'll throw in a discount - accounts normally cost $10, but I'll sell them for only 1 bitcoin.

Fair. The extra income can be used to offset the complete climate destruction bitcoin mining is causing.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
The new record for Oldest Goon is 91, btw.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Carbon dioxide posted:

Fair. The extra income can be used to offset the complete climate destruction bitcoin mining is causing.
it could, but instead it will be used on the website :getin:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

e: saw the post in greatest sagas thread. i approve

dee eight fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Feb 21, 2021

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Feels good to know I have at least half a century of shitposting on this forum left :)

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

dee eight posted:

e: saw the post in greatest sagas thread. i approve

Also much less likely to get weird about teenagers than tokaii.
He mostly just misses my grandma. :smith:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

happy birthday genesplicer

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sounds great, let's meet on a Wal Mart parking lot and do the exchange!

FuckOffTransphobe
Feb 21, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

:ohno:

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Someone mentioned Trade Wars. I'd pay for some form of subscription to access BBS doors like Netrunner, LotRD, Food Fight, and Barren Realms with the kind of user base we have.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
More forum invasions. Make SA Great Again!

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

boop the snoot posted:

We'll show those dorks over at Drew Curtis' FARK.com!

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

boop the snoot posted:

Injection some fresh conspiracies into qanon sound like a fun time

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Fame Douglas posted:

We'll show those dorks over at Drew Curtis' FARK.com!

loving hell fark.com still exists

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

it could, but instead it will be used on the website :getin:

There's a front page website?

Mushika posted:

Someone mentioned Trade Wars. I'd pay for some form of subscription to access BBS doors like Netrunner, LORD, Food Fight, and Barren Realms with the kind of user base we have.

So, something like Legend Of The Green Dragon?

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Kheldarn posted:

There's a front page website?

So, something like Legend Of The Green Dragon?

Well, yes, I suppose so. I wasn't aware of that, thanks.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

orange juche posted:

I feel like every time this happens someone over at Fark makes the same post about us, like some form of quantum entanglement.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Knormal posted:

I feel like every time this happens someone over at Fark makes the same post about us, like some form of quantum entanglement.

Hell I can't believe I'm still alive too.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

orange juche posted:

I'm pretty sure they only exist these days to give morning radio shows stuff to talk about.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

dee eight posted:

greatest sagas thread

Link?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3938487&pagenumber=172&perpage=40&highlight=91#post512681504