Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
what should i plant for the best return on investment?

Celery is a classic, sure, but maybe some corn too? What other kinds of stalks should i plant

Like, this'll do...but i mean

Why stick to the safe bets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

rhubarb. trust me.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

deep dish peat moss

you can sometimes trade a turnip for more than 500 bells

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Heather Papps posted:

rhubarb. trust me.

id heard good things about rhubarb, so im definitely curious. this is the kind of hot tip i need

thanks Manifisto!

deep dish peat moss

Can you imagine that, 500 bells? You could be the world's biggest supplier of church towers and reindeer harnesses.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
whats all this about church harnesses and reindeer towers

thanks Manifisto!

Prof. Crocodile

Going to give you a little inside baseball, kid: leeks are like 99% stalk.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
is bamboo a stalk?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

the villagers and me buying every turnip to financially ruin tom nook

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

investing heavily in screenshots of Facebook posts my ex makes about me

Vei
i like this game stalk

Stoner Sloth

nut posted:

investing heavily in screenshots of Facebook posts my ex makes about me

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

I hear that short stalks are all the rage now so I'm mowing my vegetable garden regularly

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
putting on my clip on tie, filling my breifcase with lucky charms and milk and then heading out to the farm field to check my stalks.

Macnult

jack and the to the moon beanstalk

Vei

google THIS posted:

I hear that short stalks are all the rage now so I'm mowing my vegetable garden regularly

lmao

Khanstant
lol wait, is that celery??? celery just grows out of the ground like that? ahahahaha

Khanstant
lmao cracking up at the idea of planet just growing the good part straight up out of the ground like a cartoon vegetable

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
lmao right? weird-rear end vegetable straight from the ground?

you can make bank on 'em though. every year we build the village bank (structurally) out of a portion of our celery harvest. you can say our economy depends on our stalk market

thanks Manifisto!

google THIS

Old man Wallace's candy shop has been trying to put us small stalk growers out of business for years. That's why we're having another "Occupy Wall's Treats" protest tomorrow

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
Blueberries, especially if you have a greenhouse, so you can keep growing them year round.

The Walrus Cancer

Alternatively, coffee. Coffee is important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus Cancer

I have since been informed that I'm an idiot who doesn't know what a stalk is. Maybe try growing some Mark David Chapmans.