Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i feel sick this evening, like one of those sicks where i know i'm gonna be stuck in bed all day tomorrow. but i want to turn this into a positive, so i propose an experiment!

my hypothesis: byob can make such good posts in this thread that i recover overnight having read them

i will report back tomorrow and update on how bad my symptoms are. if i'm still sick tomorrow, it's ok because all the posts will still be good. but, if we determine that i'm not as sick after reading the thread...that might mean you're all doctors now? i'm not certain on that part but we can look into it

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

please no thoughts or prayers though, we need to control variables here

nut

I told my friend that I had a crush on Beyoncé

and she said sure whatever floats your boat

and I said no that’s buoyancy

Manifisto

a duck comes into a doctor's office on top of a man's head. the doctor says to the duck, "can I help you?" the man responds, "for the last time, frank, you're a GP not a proctologist. leave this to the experts."

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
*tickles you so hard my fingers start peeing*

Macnult

gonna laugh my way through this bruised rib so help me god

Escape From Noise

[Looks at my post history]
Sorry. You're doomed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
*Packs up a bowl full of some nice Sativa lols, it has a nice fruity aroma with lemony and citrus overtones*

*Tries to light it with a combat boot*

*Realizes what he was doing, laughs; and sets the boot on fire with a flame thrower*

*Lights the bowl with a torched, flaming boot that's dangerously close to his face*

*Passes the wildly smoking and sputtering flamed boot to you first, takes it back and passes you the lit joint*

L A U G H M O T H E R F U C K E R !

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!