Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

"Never stick your dick in gravy," my bros always said, or something similar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

If they didn't want me to stick my dick in it, then why did they put it in that sexy lil boat?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i thought it was "stick gravy in your dick"

thanks Manifisto!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

google THIS posted:

OFF TOPIC BUT DON'T RULE IT OUT UNTIL YOU'VE TRIED IT IMO

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I think about this at least once a day

deep dish peat moss

Putty posted:

cAN I DO MY NEXT JOKE THREAD IN handwRITTEN OR vOCAL FORM INSTEAD

Yes I've tried this and it works

deep dish peat moss posted:

Trying my hand at writing analog jokes

biosterous

deep dish peat moss posted:

Yes I've tried this and it works

lmao again at the dracula joke

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Putty. Listen to me carefully. Without losing sight with your PC you are going to need to slowly get up and back away from you are out of your computer's line of sight. At that point you are going to need to turn around and RUN LIKE HELL until you've put several hundred miles between you and your former life. You're going to need to get a new identity, you can usually search records for birth and death certificates for a child who was born around your birth year, from here start a new life. Start fresh. Try and forget your computer. You need to never look back or it will be over for you.

Godbles

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
alternate suggestion: achieve apotheosis and become one with the posting metaverse. pretty easy, i did it the other day but you might need to fight a pit fiend or similar so just watch out for that

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Putty. Listen to me carefully. Without losing sight with your PC you are going to need to slowly get up and back away from you are out of your computer's line of sight. At that point you are going to need to turn around and RUN LIKE HELL until you've put several hundred miles between you and your former life. You're going to need to get a new identity, you can usually search records for birth and death certificates for a child who was born around your birth year, from here start a new life. Start fresh. Try and forget your computer. You need to never look back or it will be over for you.

Godbles

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Just try turning it off, and on again.
For example:
Step 1. Do a big old fart in your computers face
Step 2. Initiate sexy dance and sweet nothings

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle

A kind little mouse!
op grave mistakes are very common in the mortuary buisness just contact the funeral home director. he should have the number to the grave keeper and he can fix your problem. he is going to try to make you race him through a crypt. dont do it thats illegal now unless you live in the mid west or lousiana.