Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i usually poo poo in a toilet but I like to mix it up every now and then

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Why don't they just make pants out of toilets?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
drat! I just shat into a toilet. If I'd known we were having a pants making GBS threads thread I could have had some material. Someone needs to set up some notifications or something.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You dishonor the very institution of pants making GBS threads by that post. A true brownpant doesn't care if he or she gets recognized by the media for their efforts, they just poo poo their pants!

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Weka posted:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

poo poo story 3

My mom was a teacher and worked in the same school district I attended. She worked in different schools and was mostly in special education so we rarely crossed paths, but she knew a lot of my teachers. As such, I was probably sent to school on a few occaisions when I probably shouldn't have gone. A cold? Forget it youre going. Mild fever? See how youre doing by lunch time.

I basically gave up on trying to stay home sick because mom wasnt having it. I woke up feeling pretty yucky one day and prepared myself to tough it out. I just had a mild fever and an upset stomach so I knew it would be a hard sell. I took some daytime flu pill and faced the day.

I was doing okay until French class which was right after lunch. I had a lunch packed for me but it didnt look appealing so I ended up eating about half a Bosco stick (cheesy breadsticks). Ive never done too well with dairy but this was like 9th grade and I hadnt developed enough pattern recognition to understand that cheese gave me the squirts.

I could feel a fart coming and i tried to let it out slow and ended up doing about 25% of a poo poo into my boxers.

I interrupted my teacher to ask for a hall pass. She could tell I wasnt doing well but had no idea of the severity of the situation.

She insisted that I ask again in French. I obliged and shuffled out of the class. I threw out my lovely boxers and went straight to the office to get sent home.

I still hold it over my moms head that I was so ill I poo poo my pants at school.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Most of my pants shits come from me gambling on farts and losing

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i usually poo poo in a toilet but I like to mix it up every now and then

do you keep a hand mixer near the toilet then or what's your preferred device here

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Pro tip: Always keep a change of clothes and wet wipes in your car for such accidents. A shart or poo poo in your pants can wreck your day, but if your prepared with a change of clothes and some wet wipes you won't ever be caught with your pants up again.

Also handy for non poo poo related accidents such as juice or sauce spills on your shirt or pants. Remember we are human and we are awful filthy animals so plan for it cause it's not a matter of if it will happen to you but when it will.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So basically carry around a full backpack in case you poo poo your pants, clearly labeled “pants making GBS threads kit” in either patches or embroidery. :thunk:

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

once in 1st grade this kid went to the bathroom that was attached to the classroom and he was pissing real loud. Like, I'm just there at my desk and I hear big pee. And I was impressed. like "drat, that owns, that's strong" So I went to piss right after this kid, and I'm tryna piss real loud too. Cuz I'm that kinda guy. But then I pooped myself. But I played it cool and just ditched my underwear in the trash.

relatable

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

sudonim posted:

Depends (lol) on how we interpret "making GBS threads your pants." Does it mean getting your own poo poo on your pants? Or does it mean making GBS threads while within the confines of your pants, even if no pants/poo poo interaction occurs?

Or, indeed, eating an entire pair of pants and making GBS threads them out?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

So basically carry around a full backpack in case you poo poo your pants, clearly labeled “pants making GBS threads kit” in either patches or embroidery. :thunk:

I like this idea. Who do we know that can have the patches made up.

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

You could pitch it to one of the camo diaper bag makers. Same kit basically.

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

Weka posted:

Or toilets out of pants? Pants making GBS threads every visit! Thread delivers.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

You put campaign patches on it from your pants making GBS threads campaigns like scouts do.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Okay I have no shame telling this because it happened when I was 15 years old and very awkward afraid of wasps teenager.

Midsummer, temps were very high and I was making GBS threads in one of two bathrooms in the house with a skylight window wide open above me.
Mid-poo poo a wasp flew in the window and did what wasps do best which is immediately attempt to attack the first person it see's.
I freaked the gently caress out. I was trapped! I could have stood my ground, continued my poo poo and fought of the aggressive beast.

Instead, I stood up, cupped the poo poo half emerging from my butt with my hand, and ran butt naked with just a pair of shorts around my ankles down stairs to the other toilet to escape from imminent danger.

Thanks for listening.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
There's no way the wasp expected that. Well played.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
everyone get out of my way! im gonna be late for making GBS threads my pants at work!
https://i.imgur.com/XgMCFaZ.mp4

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Hihohe posted:

Most of my pants shits come from me gambling on farts and losing

A three day train ride with amoebic dysentery taught me the invaluable life skill of shuffling farts around diarrhea.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Weka posted:

It's good for midrange Australian beer, so not really. It's like bottle fermented or some poo poo so it comes with a bunch of yeast in the bottle. Iirc it's just fizzier than their pale ale, while still being pretty much a pale ale. It's an impressive attempt to make a process brewed lager with ale yeast and no pasteurization, but why you'd want that I have no idea.

Bottle re fermented beer is what sparkling ale is? That's old school stuff. Is it just repackaged?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I have a psychosomatic disorder that causes me to poo poo my pants violently whenever someone brings up pants making GBS threads so thanks a lot OP!

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under
I was caught on a train, when it hit me. A combination of hangover relief in the form of cold cold iced coffee, so good I made 2 glasses. Grog guts were having none of this, and it was becoming quite noisy and painful as I burst off the train. Up some stairs, breaking into the sweats as I have to find another plan - I am definitely not going to make it. I can see a shimmering oasis, the facade of a wide men’s and women’s facilities. There is definitely some leakage as I Trump walk towards the men’s end and there it is: betrayal in the form of the Closed for Maintenence folding sign. I carry on in pretty sure he can’t be maintaining all the bogs at once, as I say this is a big room built for many commuters. Poke my head in and look left and right - bingo he’s down the far end to the left so right I hobble past numerous urinals (an upper decker would not contain this delivery, though I did think about it), until finally a door! Through it and Superman out of my dacks just in time for the kind of hot blast that nearly made me pass out from relief. Sitting, recovering, I look down. These Reg Grundys have seen better days. Gently gently off over the boots careful not to make contact with ANYTHING, and they are in and down and away with the rest of my filthy mess. The deed is mostly done. Clean up as much as possible with the ever helpful one ply 2 squares at a time rubbish train station toilet ‘paper’. Finally - ready to face the music. As I’m washing my hands (and face , felt like I’d run a marathon) I hear the sound of the maintenance guys shoes clopping towards me. “Sorry mate, emergency”, I grimace at the slightly older gentleman, who didn’t seem at all phased. He shakes his head and keeps walking barely registering my presence.
Must happen to him more often than I’d care to think.
Never again will I use the iced coffee method.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I have a psychosomatic disorder that causes me to poo poo my pants violently whenever someone brings up pants making GBS threads so thanks a lot OP!

You lucky bastard.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

oh yeah? Well, what if I shat YOUR pants, OP?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

oh yeah? Well, what if I shat YOUR pants, OP?

I think you get to keep the pants then.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Spilled "sauce" on my pants kit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The air fryer is a nice appliance and so is a food temp gauge. You should check whatver you eat is above the bacteria.