Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

:siren: I am going to leave this thread open for 24 hours, to allow for people on the other side of the planet to see it :siren:

The time has come for CA gang tags. Here are the choices:

Here is how this works. Post ITT to request the gang tag you'd like. Lets keep it to two or three, maybe?

Some rules:

1) 24 hours only. From the time I post this, to the time that I remember sometime tomorrow to close it
2) You must be a CA regular or at least regular enough that I recognize you. If I don't, sorry, you need to :justpost: more
3) If you have a gang tag, or multiple already, let me know which one you'd like to get rid of, if the CA gang tag(s) will push you over 3 total
4) Other rules as I see fit because this is my first gang tag rodeo

And go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

poo poo I missed the original thread, these are great.

Can you replace my Trad Games / no sense of right and wrong one with CA Dreaming? Preferably between the other two.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I’ll have a CA Dreamin and a Ridin on my Suzuki please.

Thanks for making this happen Jim!

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

I hope Ive been posting badly here enough :(

I'd like to have the CA Dreamin and Ridin on my Suzuki as well, thank you!

Awesome to see this happen and really great artwork on these gangtags.

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

I just wanna ca dreamin' cause I'm mad at my stupid fuckin ktm

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I’ll have a CA Dreamin and a Ridin on my Suzuki please.

Thanks for making this happen Jim!

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

I wish someone had made a BMW tractor one, too late now I suppose. Would gold wing dad bike or ktm back to the dealer fit better?

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

CA Dreamin' for me. Thanks Jim!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I’ll probably do these in bulk after the thread closes, so no worries if you don’t see your new tags yet

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

Not enough of a regular (anymore, might have qualified back when I had my naked moldwing).

Time to post more! That KTM tag is a mighty fine carrot to dangle in front of me.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Potato Potato please!

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Please give me and slavvy ktm tags.:respek:

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'd really like "CA Dreamin" and a "Ridin on my Suzuki" please. Thank you so much this is awesome.

Brigdh
Nov 23, 2007

That's not an oil leak. That's the automatic oil change and chassis protection feature.
Seeing as how I own a white KTM, I think its mandatory to get the KTM tag.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

builds character posted:

Please give me and slavvy ktm tags.:respek:

Brigdh posted:

Seeing as how I own a white KTM, I think its mandatory to get the KTM tag.

These people get it.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
CA Dreamin, plz and thank you

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
I'll take a Suzuki please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
I should've slapped together a BMW version of the Dad Bike tag and a separate Ducati Hottie one. Oh well.

CA Dreamin' for me please