Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

can someone in AEW please treat Emi like Kenny used to with Ibushi, clearly we need to protect her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Speaking of, has there been any word on Kota's injury timeline?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

harperdc posted:

zero percent chance

well it isn’t zero

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Jiro posted:

Speaking of, has there been any word on Kota's injury timeline?

the ankle surgery he had in February typically carries a recovery time of six to twelve months, so Kota of course declared he'd be ready to go in three

https://twitter.com/ibushi_kota/status/1758033214428569608

Emsee
Jun 17, 2005
Hmm...

DLC Inc posted:

can someone in AEW please treat Emi like Kenny used to with Ibushi, clearly we need to protect her

You could be right... :ohdear:

https://x.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1784268390137540756

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Emi is one of the best workers on Twitter

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Remains very funny to me that Kevin Kelly got the AEW contract all the grifters dream of, but fumbled the bag because he couldn’t not be weirdlynaggro towards Ian Riccaboni.

Tbf

Kevin Kelly fumbled the bag because all people who begin being drawn into the qanon orbit seem to burn their own lives down, I would say

The aggro part happened because Ian correctly called Kevin out on being a qanon fan, if I have the timeline right

As much as it blows having this qanon stuff out in the public, it is nice to be able to find out when someone is a total lunatic and be able to write them off as a lost cause

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Emi is one of the best workers on Twitter

absolutely insane levels of working marks via posts, a true master

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

emi has been driving for less than 2 days and already had a blown tire and had her car overheat

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/WillOspreay/status/1784161268233912327?t=hsGaRYUDmVckDeCw23XHLw&s=19

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

rotinaj posted:

Tbf

Kevin Kelly fumbled the bag because all people who begin being drawn into the qanon orbit seem to burn their own lives down, I would say

The aggro part happened because Ian correctly called Kevin out on being a qanon fan, if I have the timeline right

As much as it blows having this qanon stuff out in the public, it is nice to be able to find out when someone is a total lunatic and be able to write them off as a lost cause

The rant was the final stick but lets not forget that Kelly bombed pretty hard as lead commentator and even as third man in the booth wasn't lighting the world on fire. Turns out his strengths in New Japan didn't carry over to US TV wrestling, or perhaps more likely a lot of the moments where it felt like he did the work in New Japan to learn stories and history were probably work done by Chris Charlton. And he didn't have that help in AEW and it made his commentary feel lost

Add that in with the rant on twitter before Revolution and yeah it made it easy for Tony to fire him

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ringo Roadagain posted:

emi has been driving for less than 2 days and already had a blown tire and had her car overheat

I haven't had a car overheat since I sold my 2000 dodge neon.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

man I don't even know how you'd classify that, a reversed fireman carry crucifix bomb :psyduck:???

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
moonsault crucifix bomb

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Sideways Canadian Destroyer

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

That’s clearly a Moss-Covered Three-Handled Family Gradunza

Adbot