Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Drew is boring as gently caress so this is okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Nairbo posted:

The thing is HE REALLY ISN'T

If you've never seen his work as Drew Galloway do yourself a favour and look it up, it's so much night and day that people legit don't realise Galloway and McIntyre are the same person.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
This is WWE telling Miz "kk now stfu for the rest of your career, you got the belt 1 more time"

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Nairbo posted:

but so is the miz...

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
im also sad no one mentioned my thread icon :(

That part took me like 10mins to pick one hoping no one else posted a thread first

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Drew vs Bobby had that really good match last year so I dig it but lol Miz

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Miz is neo-Jeff Jarrett and no one can change my mind.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmfao wwe champion the miz

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Blaise330 posted:

This is WWE telling Miz "kk now stfu for the rest of your career, you got the belt 1 more time"

More WWE World Championship reigns than Andre the Giant.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

TheKingslayer posted:

Miz is neo-Jeff Jarrett and no one can change my mind.

:siren::siren::siren:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Kkn0RuQns

(Neo-Jeff Jarrett is Randy Orton, 10 reigns and has elevated zero people in the process.)

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Lid posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Kkn0RuQns

(Neo-Jeff Jarrett is Randy Orton, 10 reigns and has elevated zero people in the process.)

People Randal Has Lost A WWE/World Championship To:

Triple H
Christian
Batista
John Cena
Daniel Bryan
The Miz
Jinder Mahal

Trips/Cena/Batista were already established, of course. The Miz was a cash-in. DBry wasn't going to be denied at Mania 30 and Orton didn't eat the pin. The Christian/Orton hot potato was nice for Christian but never meant to last.

So it's....Jinder Mahal, huh

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

D.N. Nation posted:

People Randal Has Lost A WWE/World Championship To:

Triple H
Christian
Batista
John Cena
Daniel Bryan
The Miz
Jinder Mahal

Trips/Cena/Batista were already established, of course. The Miz was a cash-in. DBry wasn't going to be denied at Mania 30 and Orton didn't eat the pin. The Christian/Orton hot potato was nice for Christian but never meant to last.

So it's....Jinder Mahal, huh

Don’t forget Mark Henry at Night of Champions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I enjoyed the SD chamber. Raw chamber had some good wrestling but a lot of head scratcher moments in the structure of the match.

Drew was a good champ and one of the only watchable parts of Raw. He pretty much had a good match with almost everyone they threw in front of him the last year. If Lashley is going to somehow end up with a title with Drew chasing him I guess that might be good but I don’t know if that is the plan.

Miz as champ is hilarious. I came around on Miz a few years ago, but the Pritchard era has truly brought out all the bad in him again and he has been god awful this past year, some of the worst stuff ever in wrestling history. But I dunno. Still funny he’s champ.