Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying

what if we joked about... dicks and balls?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Give us an elevator pitch for this 'dicks and balls' comedy that you speak of.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Buttchocks posted:

Give us an elevator pitch for this 'dicks and balls' comedy that you speak of.

sure let me just... step into... this.... SHAFT
*bursts into uncontrollable giggling for the duration of the elevator ride"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

this is new comedy, no-holds-barred. im talking about jokes that are going to offend everyone and please no one. it isn't anti-comedy, it's Not Comedy

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
stand up comedy for dogs?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Trying

Nosfereefer posted:

stand up comedy for dogs?

sit down comedy

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
comedy, but set in space

fartzilla

how disgusting
the scene: madison square garden. it is sold out. the audience watches as 1000 pantsless people silently file on to the stage arranged in neat rows, then stand perfectly still. there is silence, then an ominous rumble. all 1000 performers simultaneously experience explosive diarrhea. i mean it it violently spraying around everywhere, everyone is hootin and hollerin and clapping. the performers have lost all composure and are flailing around screeching and running in a frenzy. this veritable brown fountain continues for about 5 minutes then dies down. all falls slient. the performers regain their composure. they silently file off the stage in an orderly fashion. the arena explodes into applause, and there are almost a dozen curtain calls. every man, woman, and child in the audience goes home forever changed. the performance is never repeated.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Comedy that's bone-chillingly funny

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
Comedy and Balls Tour

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

Horrible Butts
Reverse Crowd Work: Audience makes fun of me.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Nosfereefer

contestants are given punchlines and must make a joke within a time limit

hosted by drew carey

Chrs

knock knock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chrs posted:

knock knock

Get a warrant