Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

I've been thinking about this more and more and - maybe it's just me - but some of these saturday morning cartoon villains just don't make sense.

Shredder - what the gently caress is up with Shredder? This guy created an entire ninja army just to get some turtle soup! Shredder my man, if you would be a normal functioning member of society and move to a major city, you would be surrounded with turtle soup. Come on over and I'll make you some myself, goddamn. I know maybe mutant turtles taste better but you don't even know that, you've never tried! Why all the effort?

And Skeletor? Dude, you're from a planet of hyper-muscled infallable skeleton men, why do you need to enslave Eternia? You are immortal wizard beings, slave labor is just absurd. Your kind are literally immortal! What do you still have left to build that you haven't built before in your entire history?

Zarm? My friend, Zarm, literally ALL OF THIS is just because you broke up with earth and are mad at her new polyamorous relationship with Gaia and Captain Planet. MOVE. ON.

And don't even get me started on Mitch McConnell, this man has been on a rampage of slaying various Chosen Ones for most of the last 300 years, why? BEcause his mommy gives him a snow cone when he does. Are you kidding me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i dunno, john redcorns actions always made sense to me

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Why did Mumm-Ra, an undead pharaoh, want to force the thundercats to participate in his MLM scheme? He should have just dumped his money into an index fund and sat on his rear end for a few centuries.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
All undead villains: "you know what, I am just going to wait this one out, maybe take up a hobby. Yeah."

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

RickRogers posted:

All undead villains: "you know what, I am just going to wait this one out, maybe take up a hobby. Yeah."

tbf, archaeologists pretty much don't let them do this

e: also; roaming barbarians

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)