Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

ohnobugs posted:

Please stop summoning the cube

the cube is. the only thing that changes is your awareness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Imagine the Gamecube boot sequence, but once it hits the final note it's just a giant cube of flour and a white cloud of dust.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I am going to sleep on the cube.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
what is your relationship with the act of consuming?

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

i searched for that cube image and it said "This cube will not fit in a regular car or through most single doorways."

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

An ungated archway stands at the entrance to the city of Mill, there is no requirement for entry and all are welcomed inside. No wheat tithe is grown in the city itself, there is no sun to spur growth in the shadow of the great Cube. The massive slum of a city is overtaken with wild rumors of human-wheat hybrids grown in dank basements glowing with uv lamps. Heresies and abominations of the highest order, to be sure, but they are of no concern to me. I walk briskly towards the tallest edifice in Mill, the great mega cathedral dedicated to worship of the Cube. It is a simple matter to find the way there, one can follow the sick and dying that slowly crawl towards the center of the city, doomed moths drawn to an uncaring flame. I have an appointment with the one that governs over all this. I must not waste time, the Magistrate of Meat (for that is all we are to the Cube) has no tolerance for the tardy.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Expecting to encounter this in Elden ring at any moment

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I haven't read a single post itt but am wondering how much vegetable or olive oil would be needed to gently caress the giant cube of flower

A Good Time
Dec 20, 2015

Please measure flour by weight not volume. just giant grams of flour.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

A Good Time posted:

Please measure flour by weight not volume. just giant grams of flour.

I mean, yeah if you're baking then sure. But in this case, the shape is important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
It's a lot to have to cope with.