Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I paid 15 for what I thought was going to be a mid tier chicken sandwich from a place called "The Burger Den" on Uber Eats that had the vibe of a Local Foodie type poo poo, only for it to come cold in a Denny's package. :dawkins101: hosed up bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I nearly fell for that trick on Door Dash but caught the "A Denny's Concept" on the page somewhere so ejected.

I can't claim superiority though because I have been tricked by Nashville Hot Chicken shack, that was in fact Claim Jumper. It was okay. I also willingly bought from a place called "Burrito Snob" because I suspected it was a local mexican fast food place that I actually think is good, and it was in fact from there, but they sent me a burrito that was just guac and onions and nothing else.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, this is a thing with delivery apps where places with low reputations will try and trick people by selling the same food under a different name. If you ever see "Pasqually's Pizza" it is just Chuck E Cheese.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Rick posted:

they sent me a burrito that was just guac and onions and nothing else.

thats hosed up dude

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
that's totally hosed up. i can't imagine how loving disappointed and betrayed i would feel if i ordered delivery food and got a lukewarm bag of denny's, or chuck e' cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
markets don't work