Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
dog walk?
hound's balls and buttonhole brought me here
yes, let's walk in the woods with the dog
hound dog is a good dog
any dog is a good dog
View Results

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"r'oh! herro there!"...

is what the hound would say if he was scooby doo but he's not, he's just a very cool dog who enjoyed yesterday's beautiful 70f weather and accompanied me on a beautiful 3 mile hike through our local state park. at 12 years old hound dog is just living up his golden years and wanted to post a thread where people can enjoy a virtual walk with various byob dogs where pissing and making GBS threads all over the world can be celebrated together.

as we set out into the still barren late winter/early spring forest hound dog shows us all his butthole to display his dominance:

after the initial 20 minutes of stop every ten feet and smell then pee and then poop we finally get into the stride of a good hike and cross an old farmers loose stone bridge across a stream:

about a mile into the forest we come across a fallen tree and the beginnings of a fort or prison someone started to build here:

and now we've reached the edge of the reservoir and hound dog inspects the little bridge that leads us around it's edge:

past the wooden boards/"bridge" we walk across an earthen dyke. far off to the left you can see our next destination, a picnic table perched atop a small cliff overlooking the water:

at the picnic table we take a quick break to assess the time and realizing i have about an hour and a half before i have to head to work we start our hike back to the car:

not pictured: hound dog and i getting stuck on an unmarked bike trail that just loops around for eternity. hound dog finally says he's had enough and we head due east through the woods till we find the marked trails and leave the park.

please use this space to condemn me for showing hound's balls and rear end or post pics of your own dogs and your walks so we may all enjoy

:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

:five:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

the crunching of leaves. the rushing of water. the sniffing of a faithful hound. if anyone can think of a better soundscape, ill kick their rear end

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

the crunching of leaves. the rushing of water. the sniffing of a faithful hound. if anyone can think of a better soundscape, ill kick their rear end

:hai::hf::)