Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I'm trying to cut down on bread since I drink WAY too much liquid bread. Still had a bagel at work today though, you can't stop me!!

Hell I can't even stop me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Play posted:

I'm trying to cut down on bread since I drink WAY too much liquid bread. Still had a bagel at work today though, you can't stop me!!

Hell I can't even stop me

Is unleavened bread really bread tho?

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Bread makes you fat??

fun fact: almost anything with calories will make you fat if you eat too much of it

don't bread-shame

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

:unlimited:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I have a big white-bread roll in the oven right now. I'm just gonna eat the whole thing with butter on it.

Bobbot
Mar 16, 2021

Although it may seem as if I cannot hear you, let me reassure you that you are being heard.
lot of people playing fast and loose with their bread on this thread

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Before the pandemic I used to occasionally grab a thing of breadsticks from the O.G. or some cheddar bay biscuits from the Red Lobster next to it for the soup I'd made at home
:discourse:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I would like to eat some bread sticks :((((

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Bread makes you fat??

It also makes you happy.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Before the pandemic I used to occasionally grab a thing of breadsticks from the O.G. or some cheddar bay biscuits from the Red Lobster next to it for the soup I'd made at home
:discourse:

I had OG with relatives recently and the breadsticks were the one thing I was looking forward to. Pretty disappointed. It was more a chemical approximation of bread than actual bread.

I will however argue that the fermentation process does make beer into leavened (if liquid) bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Yeah beer and bagels are definitely both leavened. I bet that dude doesn't even like Halloween.