Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X posted:

[me walking into a room full of people talking about podcast people by first name] same here all. totally agreed. i'll join lobby in 20 mintes. just need to solder this pcb to teh bottom of the hrap. i'll be done in 10. edit: mixed up my posts and threads.

sigh. now cspam is the last wholesome big chungus leftist space on the inernet and gaeming. come gamers, let us do a heckin praxis by talking about podcasts

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!
lmao at the posts drat what a bummer

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

sigh. now cspam is the last wholesome big chungus leftist space on the inernet and gaeming. come gamers, let us do a heckin praxis by talking about podcasts

HolePisser1982 posted:

The core of the team (@Mx_Anthropy @AfroFutaism and @QueermoGames) have left the project

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

thinking about the stick bug again :aaaaa:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

[me walking into a room full of people talking about podcast people by first name] same here all. totally agreed. i'll join lobby in 20 mintes. just need to solder this pcb to teh bottom of the hrap. i'll be done in 10. edit: mixed up my posts and threads.

HolePisser1982 posted:

The core of the team (@Mx_Anthropy @AfroFutaism and @QueermoGames) have left the project

lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Got the Bernie Sanders ending again. Tears like clockwork.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Got the Bernie Sanders ending again. Tears like clockwork.

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dildo Effluvium.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Adbot