Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
-hire a ringer who's actually a hitman who will shank a player who misses the big block
-reverse psychology: get out there and lose u losers
-replace mascot with a snail with human titties, rename team the snails with human titties
-reward for winning the big gaem: all expenses paid AYCE jack in the box cooked ceaselessly by servitors from WH40K
-???
-ill replace u all with dogs theres no rule (check this)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

- what if i made their hands really sticky before the game? ask them to help move some fresh pine logs?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ventral EggSac

-Replace gatorade with snail titty milk

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

threaten to sell team to alaska if they lose
threaten to sell individual players to alaska if they lose

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

don’t ever tell them what sport they’re about to play

biosterous

trust falls, but in the middle of the game, to throw the other team off balance, they will be sad that they don't trust each other that much

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Macnult

if you guys win you can dump gatorade all over my coaching body and i’ll act really mad about it but in reality i’ll be so proud of you all

Macnult

if you lose every single one of you is having their head held under gatorade for three minutes and it’s the yellow kind so i WILL make urine jokes

vanisher

Look one dog got us to the finals, we need to go full dogs. All dog team. Air Buds.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
-hire replacement team that looks kind of similar in an uncanny valley way and make them play against themselves, in a dark mockery of the natural order.

take the moon

by sebmojo
-another ringer but he's a hacker and hacks the scoreboard to make it look like we're winning
-tape eyeballs open to make them watch air bud in hopes of osmosing his skills
-team outing to chuck e cheese but they can only play the the basketball game*

*budget a lot of tokens for these idiots

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

RickRogers

*note to self: research "human megazord"*

Escape From Noise

If we win you're getting a pizza party!

If we lose you have to buy Capri Suns. Enough for both teams!

No, Jerry, I don't think I'm being a bit hard on them even though they're "just kids"! I'm in charge here! That's why it says "coach" in front of my name, and "assistant coach" in front of yours!

Comfy Fleece Sweater

You see, but you do not observe.

gonna watch Mighty Ducks trilogy and just copy everything they do... write it all down!

Heather Papps

hello friend

RickRogers posted:

*note to self: research "human megazord"*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

-telling them sugar water was power juice did not unlock the teams hidden potential. next game, i will start adding real stimulants.

Comfy Fleece Sweater

the best stimulant is love and care ❤️

Escape From Noise

Bribing my team to give 110%.

Bribing the other team to only give like 50%

RickRogers

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

the best stimulant is love and care ❤️

God drat it Jerry

Heather Papps

hello friend

-hide an onion in your sleeve. when the team does well use it to fake crying

RickRogers

-Dear little sluggers, by the time you read this I will be far away with a newer, fitter and much more competitive team. I weighed out my options and.....well, let's just leave it at "go sluggers!". Your (ex)coach.

Twenty Four

take the moon posted:

-reverse psychology: get out there and lose u losers

true story from my young childhood, this does not work and just messes kids up

Comfy Fleece Sweater

kids, try this : if you don’t know what to do, ask yourself - what would Michael Jordan do? what do you mean you don’t know who that is? *falls to ground, crying* :hotpickle:

Twenty Four

*Manager of a little league team trading away the best player on the team at the trade deadline, his own son, to pick up a few decent prospects for next year*

nut

angry parents during halftime: what are you doing? you’re not even trying to win the game?

me, the coach: sorry folks, I’m just here to collect the steam trading cards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater

I GOT IT

Guys

Just MIRROR their every move! Everyone, let's practice mirroring each other!