Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
As I kid I always enjoyed the weird hot fruit dessert part of the classic TV dinner the most, God alone knows why.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
The hot apple pie/crisp that has bits of the apple core still innit.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Well What Now posted:

As I kid I always enjoyed the weird hot fruit dessert part of the classic TV dinner the most, God alone knows why.

While I prefer to eat things like apple sauce and pudding cold, they are perfectly fine and good when served hot.

Some people get really mad about this and I feel like they must be right

because I also enjoy and sometimes prefer eating leftovers cold out of the fridge instead of reheating them

and an entirely different group of people get mad at me for doing that

My tongue must have some weirdass hosed up thermoreceptors

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Everybody likes cold leftovers bro

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smythe posted:

Everybody likes cold leftovers bro

not me that shits NASTY !!!!!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It's me, I'm the monster that reheats pizza

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

Iron Crowned posted:

Pizza that’s fried in a cast iron until the cheese starts to re-melt is often better than a fresh pie.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Iron Crowned posted:

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Anonymous Robot posted:

Pizza that’s fried in a cast iron until the cheese starts to re-melt is often better than a fresh pie.

I mean it's fine if you like it, but you're lying to yourself unless they hosed it up in the first place

----------------

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

Reheating pizza in the microwave: bad, dumb, waste of food.
Reheating pizza in an oven/toaster oven: delicious, worth the time, tastes better than the first time it was cooked.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

aniviron posted:

Reheating pizza in the microwave: bad, dumb, waste of food.
Reheating pizza in an oven/toaster oven: delicious, worth the time, tastes better than the first time it was cooked.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Screamin' Sicilian strombolis just added a third cooking method, where you first microwave it and then bake it to shorten the cooking time without compromising the crust

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Joan posted:

Screamin' Sicilian strombolis just added a third cooking method, where you first microwave it and then bake it to shorten the cooking time without compromising the crust

drat i didnt know they did strombolis how are they

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Aardvark! posted:

They're decent. So big there's only one in a normal pack. It's hard to get them to not leak a bunch of cheese out no matter what cooking method you use

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Member's Mark spicy chicken sandwich

it is good and makes a mighty fine meal when you are too drunk or high or lazy to drive to get a fast food one. Super cheap too.

----------------

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Aardvark! posted:

they're pretty good. maybe a bit light on sauce but you can get some for dippin'

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
new brutalmoose frozen food review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c0XELtN5KE

he has done several in the past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w4N2UZbjzo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
didn’t make it through the vid but the editing and bite sound effects made me laugh

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Brutalmoose kicks rear end. Very chill and funny videos

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

My go to breakfast. I have had the others in the lineup but the green label is by far superior imo

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Do they make one with bacon instead of sausage?

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
What kind of stupid rear end lawsuit made them have to print "Cook & Serve" on the package?

No, we expect you to gnaw on this burrito popsicle.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

BaconCopter posted:

What kind of stupid rear end lawsuit made them have to print "Cook & Serve" on the package?

"Serving Suggestion"

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

BaconCopter posted:

USDA rules. The item as packaged is not considered “cooked”.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

The included sauce is kinda bad but the chicken itself that comes out of the oven is delicious:

almost McNugget-esque. Bring your own sauce and enjoy

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

USDA rules. The item as packaged is not considered “cooked”.

I've seen frozen chicken that is ready to serve though so you could meat popsicle it if you want.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
heb has :airquote: southern style chicken in the frozen section now and while the air fryer suggestions left them crispier than i'd want from :airquote: southern style chicken based fast food restaurants they were pretty alright, just might need to dial back on the time or heat for a more accurate soft exterior

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i started buying these, easily the best of the Chicken Sandwich Fillet options with an air fryer although i've never opened the ranch packet

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Red Baron deep dish singles are such amazing trash.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Tato posted:

a tribute to a real frozen dinner MVP

the brownie that gets a bunch of corn mixed up into it

this happened to me yesterday god loving dammit

----------------

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Red Baron deep dish singles are such amazing trash.

Ate a Red Baron supreme last night. Half a bottle of ranch and hot sauce on that mf too. :discourse:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
"Carefully remove brownie with a fork; set aside."

motherfucker, set aside WHERE? if we had somewhere to put food other than in the tray we wouldnt be eating this

it stays in the tray

i will eat that hunk of leather brownie

in the tray

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I want both a turkey tetrazzini and a tuna noodle casserole Stouffers TV dinner.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Stouffers lasagna is the poo poo

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smythe posted:

Ate a Red Baron supreme last night. Half a bottle of ranch and hot sauce on that mf too. :discourse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_YFq9X2QM4

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

beggar posted:

My go to breakfast. I have had the others in the lineup but the green label is by far superior imo

I should probably check these out.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Lawman 0 posted:

I should probably check these out.

They're good

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

uber_stoat posted:

those things really punch above their weight if you put some after market parts on them. crazy how good you can make 'em with a few choice additions and so cheap to boot!

My MIL throws a slice of American cheese on them, triangled so it covers the whole thing, and I bake it in the Pit Boss, gets just the slightest bit smoky :yum:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
got some stouffers on a whim because i hosed up and went to the shop hungry and the pictures really did it for me. so far these two have been actually pretty drat good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

barnold posted:

got some stouffers on a whim because i hosed up and went to the shop hungry and the pictures really did it for me. so far these two have been actually pretty drat good

Yeah, Stoufer's is pretty dece.

----------------