Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Dr Christmas posted:

Is there an easy way to farm hundreds of lives that I missed, or did you go through some poo poo to get that many :stonklol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YNc2Ho6U_E&t=20s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Yeah I started the jump and went and played Shadow Empire until the timer killed me :v: without nigh-infinite lives we would never finish this

CirclMastr posted:

Plessie kills you a dozen times: "I like Plessie, Plessie's a good boy."

I do nothing but try to help you and be your friend: "gently caress you, CirclMastr."

Okay but to be fair we also repeatedly murdered Plessie in his own house. We've only metaphorically done that to you

Grace
Dec 18, 2015

C'MON SOMETHING AWFUL LETS GET SICK'NIIIIIING

CirclMastr posted:

Plessie kills you a dozen times: "I like Plessie, Plessie's a good boy."

I do nothing but try to help you and be your friend: "gently caress you, CirclMastr."

in fairness, plessie is a good boy

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Super Mario 3D World Episode 7 - Deign To Be Toad

Toad can go to hell. Captain or otherwise.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Grace is good at video games

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Apr 10, 2021

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Super Mario 3D World Episode 8 - Protest

Sorry for not updating for a while, tomorrow's my first day off in April and I've been under a ton of stress since I have been waiting on THREE JOBS I interviewed for and they won't process the paperwork and tell me the result, so it's been a pretty bad time. I'm lucky if I can remember what day it is anymore.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Oof. Best of luck, job seeking sucks. Have you considered showing them this documented footage of you goomba stomping the people close to you for own personal advantage? They'll hire you as management immediately!

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
Yeah, you're willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead, that's some serious alpha shark sort of buzzwording that will take you right to the top of the ladder, because you've tossed everyone else into the void below.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

pointlessone posted:

that's some serious alpha shark sort of buzzwording that will take you right to the top of the ladder
Or at least the flagpole.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Super Mario 3D World Episode 9 - Jesus Got A Raw Deal

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Super Mario 3D World Episode 10 - See You In Hell, Fuckman

Adbot