Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

loving.

Lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Good win

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Yea stock on Holland just tanked to nothing. It wouldn't be nearly as bad as if 1)he won 2) he would have stopped talking after the 2nd round 3) did anything but lie there (for the most part)

poo poo I wouldn't be surprised if Dana cuts him, especially for turning his back at the last 10 seconds and walking away, or feeds him to wrestlers permanently.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

I agree, Brunson did everything he needed to do for the win, but I think the story is going to be "Holland was super weird." not the best narrative for him, it sucks

Crappers
Jun 16, 2012
So pretty bad fight but at the same time I couldn't look away the whole time. loving bizarre. Happy for Brunson to get the win. Lol.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"What did you think about his trash talk?"
"I wasn't really listening, I was too busy trying to punch him in the face."

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Looking forward to Dana giving everyone an earful about Holland's performance

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Derek Brunson just effortlessly neutralized a white-hot prospect who knocked out Jacare and they will spend 100% of the coverage of this fight talking about what a shame it is Kevin Holland talked so much

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

idgi. it had little to do with holland talking, and everything to do with brunson being really good at timing tenacious takedowns off holland's right hand (which holland failed to adjust to). holland has talked literally every fight, its not going to change, he's a good fighter that failed to put it together against a better guy.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

ppl should be critiquing holland for his carlos-condit style of dealing with takedowns. not for talking, which seems to suit him perfectly fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Digital Jedi posted:

Yea stock on Holland just tanked to nothing

come on