Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
...and yet are unlikely to change?

For me one is how I eat my chicken legs. Despite sometimes trying to limit my meat consumption for ethical reasons I am so wasteful with these delicious suckers. Instead of cleaning the bones surgically like you're supposed to, I take the lazy way and eat whatever easily comes to knife & fork then just leave the rest. When I am staying with others I have to hide my remains at the bottom of the bin to avoid deserved mockery.

No immediate plans to change.

e: One of several reasons why thighs are superior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

trying to rub the cat's belly even though it's a trap every time

Slumpy
probably when i try to rub my cats belly even though i know its a trap

slumpy

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I gotta say, it sure is hard to resist the lure of a soft, exposed kitty cat's underbelly despite it's trap-like demeanor

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

also we often talk on behalf of the cats using anthropomorphized voices and the voice we've made for one of the cats makes him sound like kind of a jerk so i think of him as kind of a jerk even though he's a cat

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

cat crimes

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
I have a history of taking off my shirt

Manifisto

either mentally or verbally yelling "hey hey what get laid get hosed" during the appropriate part of "mony mony"

every time

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Manifisto posted:

either mentally or verbally yelling "hey hey what get laid get hosed" during the appropriate part of "mony mony"

every time

see also: hearing in your mind "DA DA DAAAAA" and "SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD" during sweet caroline, forever tainting the experience

Jaguars!

It's the cat thing, OP.

xcheopis

Not giving cats enough belly rubs

I frequently put butter on my rice and you can't stop me

xcheopis fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Mar 22, 2021

Bright Bart

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I gotta say, it sure is hard to resist the lure of a soft, exposed kitty cat's underbelly despite it's trap-like demeanor

Nice to see you around PSP.

xcheopis posted:

I frequently put butter on my rice and you can't stop me

Perhaps true. But I can and will try to stop you.

xcheopis

Bright Bart posted:

Perhaps true. But I can and will try to stop you.

And pepper!

Ass-penny

xcheopis posted:

Not giving cats enough belly rubs

Bright Bart

I thought that I had seen the worst of humanity with the man who gave an insufficient number of belly rubs to a cat. Then I met the man who gave an insufficient number of cats belly rubs. Like, not even one each.

The man who has never petted any cats at all would obviously be worse but I doubt such a monster exists in our limited ~8 billion people on the planet.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
tricking cats into rubbing my belly... and then springing my various snares!!!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Bright Bart posted:

Thank you :) :buddy:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

xcheopis

Bright Bart posted:

I thought that I had seen the worst of humanity with the man who gave an insufficient number of belly rubs to a cat. Then I met the man who gave an insufficient number of cats belly rubs. Like, not even one each.

The man who has never petted any cats at all would obviously be worse but I doubt such a monster exists in our limited ~8 billion people on the planet.

:stonk:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

How Wonderful! posted:

tricking cats into rubbing my belly... and then springing my various snares!!!

:henget:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

nut

probably this one

xcheopis

nut posted:

probably this one

Well, yeah. You used far too much starch.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Crapping and pooping and farding in church, God will never forgive me for failing my scatechisms.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Chewing gum with my mask on and letting the pure delicious menthol vapours glide over my eyeballs on every exhale

Chunderstorm

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
smokin' too much weed but i gave the rest of it to a friend yesterday to cool myself off and get my head right

thank you Top Gym Pumper
:nitecrew::justpost:

xcheopis

RickRogers posted:

Chewing gum with my mask on and letting the pure delicious menthol vapours glide over my eyeballs on every exhale

Menthol cough drops are great for clearing out the ol' sinuses these days.

biosterous

the bad habit of sometimes forgetting to post when i'm at work

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Bright Bart

xcheopis posted:

Menthol cough drops are great for clearing out the ol' sinuses these days.

Read this as "methanol cough drops" and was shaking my head at what the kids are up to these days.

xcheopis

Bright Bart posted:

Read this as "methanol cough drops" and was shaking my head at what the kids are up to these days.

Be respectful of your elders, youngster!

alexandriao

Bright Bart posted:

...and yet are unlikely to change?

For me one is how I eat my chicken legs. Despite sometimes trying to limit my meat consumption for ethical reasons I am so wasteful with these delicious suckers. Instead of cleaning the bones surgically like you're supposed to, I take the lazy way and eat whatever easily comes to knife & fork then just leave the rest. When I am staying with others I have to hide my remains at the bottom of the bin to avoid deserved mockery.

No immediate plans to change.

e: One of several reasons why thighs are superior.

I pick the veins out of chicken, they're disgusting, i hate them, but nobody else has this hatred so i don't talk about it and avoid eating chicken in public

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
On the subject of meat, and eating that meat;
I do have a slightly shameful secret in that I eat raw ground and diced beef like all the time. Made a smash burger a couple of hours ago and whoops, had to have a try before the fry.

(It was delicious btw)

nut

frodo

Ass-penny

Chunderstorm posted:

smokin' too much weed but i gave the rest of it to a friend yesterday to cool myself off and get my head right

Not smoking enough weed. I keep doing stuff besides smoking weed I don't know why smdh

xcheopis

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise

My continued existence

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Buying frozen pizzas to have on hand in case I'm feeling to lazy to cook, then immediately eating the frozen pizzas for every meal because I want pizza, then repeating the process every time I do a grocery run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult