Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Now that I'm vaccinated (and have been for about two months) I can no longer justify getting delivery since the places I order from aren't that far away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Gotta ALWAYS order well done at Dominos for pan pizza :cmon:

I just tried this and :drat: that's some good pizza

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Fartington Butts posted:

Hi I'm your delivery man, Dell Sivery.

Hi I'm the receptacle customer, Slippery Devil

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
chain named Marco's opened up like 5 minutes down the road from me. i've never had it, anyone know if it's worth a poo poo?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
New englanders know that the best pizza is the enormous $2 slice from Market Basket. A slice so big they have to cut it in half. They’re basically acknowledging that you just bought 2 slices for the price of one. Or order a whole pie, do your shopping, and it’s ready for you by the time you check out.

I got papa John’s at the airport in Lima and it was delicious. Every other time I had it I thought it was bad. That was the best airport pizza I’ve ever had.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

uber_stoat posted:

chain named Marco's opened up like 5 minutes down the road from me. i've never had it, anyone know if it's worth a poo poo?

marcos is good stuff. we like their double pepp which has regular and cup style, and for a while at least they had an xxl cheese pizza for like ten bucks that i was into. the ones around here do a lunch buffet thing or at least did pre covid which is a low impact way to check them out. my go to from them lately has been a white sauce with steak and chicken with hot sauce on the side for dippin. it’s chain pizza at the end of the day but i prefer them to the hut or the johns by far (dominos and little caesars are sidegrades thanks to well done and crazy bread respectively)

also decent subs and cheese bread

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Marco's "old world" pepperoni, the cup style, are freakin awesome!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Chief McHeath posted:

Marco's "old world" pepperoni, the cup style, are freakin awesome!

that was why i was positively predisposed to them and wanted to try it. you can specifically order the cup pups, the superior peps.

----------------

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

BigFactory posted:

New englanders know that the best pizza is the enormous $2 slice from Market Basket. A slice so big they have to cut it in half. They’re basically acknowledging that you just bought 2 slices for the price of one. Or order a whole pie, do your shopping, and it’s ready for you by the time you check out.

I got papa John’s at the airport in Lima and it was delicious. Every other time I had it I thought it was bad. That was the best airport pizza I’ve ever had.

MB has the prepared foods on lock. I like their meatball and chicken parm subs too. they are cheap as gently caress and dump a little parmesan cheese in there and eat it up

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Name's Del. Del Sivery.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

https://pizzahutshop.com/

The only answer to "who are you wearing"

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

I had a roommate that would order papa johns multiple times a week and that's gross so I never want to smell it again

Casey's has surprisingly decent pizza for being a gas station, but I think that's only small parts of the Midwest and Plains

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Man you guys talking bout marco's, where do i even begin? The one by me must have had some A-game pizza artists, their regulat crust pies were always loving perfect, sauce was doin it, the sausuge was huge and meaty just how i like it, and veg toppings were fresh and in good portions.

Then, It Happened:
I was most of the way into a case of fat tires, needed za fast. Marcos literally a couple blocks away. Hit up the website, had a free pizza waiting in the wings, oh gently caress ya. Decided to scale back the destruction i was foing to my body with the beers and get a couple thin crusts....
I always get xtra sauce on pizza no exceptions. Think i went super basic saus/pep and a saus green pepper?
They show up and i get ready to inhale this poo poo.
I'm immediately met with Dry, Hard Crust. Even with extra sauce (which i think actually was just regular sauce) it was so dry and crunchy in a not good way. Actually now that i think about, one of them was chicken and pep or chicken and saus, def one had chicken. Because it was definitely added after the pizzas were cooked because it was just hanging out loose on top of everything, falling all over in the box and into my life.

Haven't been back since i'm too scared to find out their superstar cook(s) have left, and this is the kind of disrespectful pizza i'm going to have to expect from there.

Only ate like three piece of each one and shoved them in the fridge. Prob going in the garbage, which kills me inside to say that

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

BigFactory posted:

When it comes to MB, it’s all about the $5 Italian sub. Big enough to feed two.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Anonymous Robot posted:

When it comes to MB, it’s all about the $5 Italian sub. Big enough to feed two.

I’m with Arthur T

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Oh Don Piano posted:

Man you guys talking bout marco's, where do i even begin? The one by me must have had some A-game pizza artists, their regulat crust pies were always loving perfect, sauce was doin it, the sausuge was huge and meaty just how i like it, and veg toppings were fresh and in good portions.

Then, It Happened:
I was most of the way into a case of fat tires, needed za fast. Marcos literally a couple blocks away. Hit up the website, had a free pizza waiting in the wings, oh gently caress ya. Decided to scale back the destruction i was foing to my body with the beers and get a couple thin crusts....
I always get xtra sauce on pizza no exceptions. Think i went super basic saus/pep and a saus green pepper?
They show up and i get ready to inhale this poo poo.
I'm immediately met with Dry, Hard Crust. Even with extra sauce (which i think actually was just regular sauce) it was so dry and crunchy in a not good way. Actually now that i think about, one of them was chicken and pep or chicken and saus, def one had chicken. Because it was definitely added after the pizzas were cooked because it was just hanging out loose on top of everything, falling all over in the box and into my life.

Haven't been back since i'm too scared to find out their superstar cook(s) have left, and this is the kind of disrespectful pizza i'm going to have to expect from there.

Only ate like three piece of each one and shoved them in the fridge. Prob going in the garbage, which kills me inside to say that

sad. soz

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Casu Marzu posted:

I had a roommate that would order papa johns multiple times a week and that's gross so I never want to smell it again

Casey's has surprisingly decent pizza for being a gas station, but I think that's only small parts of the Midwest and Plains

Casey's pizza is legit, i can attest

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*filling in scantron bubbles*

pre:
D E L  S I V E R Y

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Casey's pizza is legit, i can attest

Worked at a hotel that housed a lot of BNSF workers. Whenever I'd shuttle them back to the hotel they could stop and get dinner. These dudes picked Casey's pizza like 90% of the time. It ain't bad.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
I know that Pizza Hut is considered poo poo tier even for mass produced takeout pizza, but my daughter had a Book-It coupon for a free personal pan pizza that she just earned a couple weeks ago and wanted to use tonight. My wife and I decided to get The Big New Yorker Double Pepperoni exactly as pictured on the website with regular pepperoni and cup pepperoni for $13.99. It was actually surprisingly good. I always had bad experiences with Pizza Hut takeout and had very low expectations, but whatever. I didn’t really feel like cooking anyways.

Note that changing the toppings from double pepperoni to any other toppings increases the price for some reason. The cup pepperoni stole the show, so it was a great choice anyways.

*Dine in pan pizza at Pizza Hut served piping hot in the cast iron pan is amazing though.

----------------

drunkb fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Mar 14, 2023

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

drunkb posted:

*Dine in pan pizza at Pizza Hut served piping hot in the cast iron pan is amazing though.

It’s way better than it has any right to be

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

dominos please offer stuffed crust pizza tia

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
just imagining a dominos pizza where the entire crust is as good as their stuffed cheese bread is

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Nikumatic posted:

just imagining a dominos pizza where the entire crust is as good as their stuffed cheese bread is

hmmm

none pizza left beef garlic oil

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I feel like Domios has given back all the positives in their "make pizza not bad" campaign and then some and it's worse than ever. But also I got a larged cooked pizza for under $9.00 tax included.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Rick posted:

I feel like Domios has given back all the positives in their "make pizza not bad" campaign and then some and it's worse than ever. But also I got a larged cooked pizza for under $9.00 tax included.

it's all about stuffing your guts with prodigious amounts of bread and cheese for cheap. i ain't too proud to do it.

----------------

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Rick posted:

I thought it was just me. I feel like Dominos fell off of a cliff as well. I have been ordering from Marco’s for my cheap pizza fix recently and it is consistently better than Dominos now. At least the Dominos about a half mile from me.

----------------

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
to everything, turn turn turn/there is a season, turn turn turn/and a time to every purpose under Heaven

https://twitter.com/thejasonkirk/status/1636522384701235200?s=20

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

super sweet best pal posted:

Abby's is top tier pizza. Don't even bother with Dominos if you live in the parts of Oregon and Washington where Abby's exists. Thin crust that crisps up nicely, good sauce and decent cheese, you can get a pitcher of beer to go with it if you dine in, enough said.

Even if we were talking about frozen pizzas they'd be on the bottom. The crust especially is the absolute worst.

The only pizza joints in my little town in Oregon are Abby's (badass but $$$!) and Papa Murphy's (stuffed pizza is amazing) so winner winner pizza dinner!