Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

New special edition of BYOB is out! Director's cut! Has some of the threads that didn't quite make the goldmine and expands on some of your favorite characters in the YOBverse. Plus digitally remastered scenes so you can watch BYOB like you've never seen it before!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

all my posts were actually filmed in 3d but it didn't do well with test audiences so they only use footage from the left lens of the 3d camera

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Khanstant
So what is the director is circumcized, all I care is if they make a good dvd commentary

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm the redundant exposition.

Heather Papps

hello friend

"so this joke that turned out to be a very deep cut reference was actually just supposed to be a stupid pun. i did not know what people were riffing on and later googled it. i am not that clever"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Buttchocks posted:

I'm the redundant exposition.

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

"so this joke that turned out to be a very deep cut reference was actually just supposed to be a stupid pun. i did not know what people were riffing on and later googled it. i am not that clever"

:same:

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

i'm the redundant exposition i think

gallery of sigs

he/him

FutonForensic

byob in black and white, in keeping with the artist's original vision

super sweet best pal

FutonForensic posted:

byob in black and white, in keeping with the artist's original vision

Test audiences didn't respond well to a b&w blue fluid thread

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Byob was shot digitally and then converted to 16mm with an intentionally distorted soundtrack.

take the moon

by sebmojo
'its too bad she won't post, but then again who does?'

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm proud to say that all of my posts were assigned a corresponding sound that, when combined and played together resembles a fart echoing in a toilet followed by the sound of the toilet flushing during the end credits gag reel!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
waffleimages are now restored, but the image quality is grainy and washed out

Prof. Crocodile

Audiences were shocked at the incredible cost incurred to digitally remove all the mustaches from all of our avs.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Audiences were shocked at the incredible cost incurred to digitally remove all the mustaches from all of our avs.

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
i'm resizing my browser window to 1024x768 enjoy byob in the aspect ration it was originally intended for

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

a lot of people think the bong clouds in every scene are CGI, but it turns out BYOB is actually its own smoke machine

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Escape From Noise

Comes in cinematic widescreen 2.39 : 1 aspect ratio!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Apr 3, 2021

nut

here's where i told them to turn off their monitor and then, there, immediately after, is where i apologized and told them i felt bad over the joke before they could reply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

it DID cost a lot to license the full ghost blowjob scene from ghostbusters, but i think you'll all agree that including it was worth every penny

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!