Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
:monar:

the claim that rat genitals are very similar to humans made me lol irl when i first heard it

dude have you seen rat balls???? they make up like 10% of the rats body weight, why would you want that?????? imagine how often you'd sit on your own balls every drat day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Brutally effect my colon please

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I've gotten this ad also. I do not have balls so the whole "make 'em even bigger!" thing is kind of confusing.

I have boobs. Boobs get in the way. Big boobs (which I also have :smug: hello boys) get more in the way. I assume balls are pmuch the same situation. Why on earth... how... just... I don't get it.

How long until some galaxybrain comes up with the idea to market "Enlarge your ovaries! Be more feminine!" to women? Eesh.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ok the best thing you can do for ball care is to moisturize and keep them clean! I cannot emphasize this enough! Bathe!

Healthy balls should have a sheen somewhere between matte and eggshell. NOT GLOSS!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Look even if some of them can't admit it to themselves it's pretty obvious huge balls are a massive turn on for women.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just hold in your pee 24 hours before your next date

seduce your partner with a gallon pair of sloshing piss-engorged balls

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Hey gang, I've decided I want in on this $$$$ grift, how's this?

ARE YOU FINNA GET OWNED BY BIGGER MEN? ARE YOU GONNA GET STOMPED OUT LIKA SOME KINDA WOMAN OR LESS THAN 6 FOOT TALL MAN? THIS CASA MARZU HAS ALL THE PROBIONIC BACTERIA TO MAKE YOUR TONSIL'S GROW 200%! SCIENTISTS STUDIED THE TONSIL GROWTH OF 1,000 RUNT-rear end BOARS. THOSE THAT HAD CASU MARZA DOMINATED SOCIALLY! HAD FORCEFUL PENISES! ALSO MAYBE DIED BUT THAT'S THE COST OF BEING A GIANT MANIMAL WITH HUGE rear end-OWNING TONSILS!

Is that... am I doing it?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If you put wrinkle cream on your nuts, does it smooth them out? :thunk:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Lazyhound posted:

What drug worked for tinnitus for you?

klonopin + gabapentin but this is probably a terrible idea. Also I was on benzos from the age of like 18-25 and that may have wired my brain to react to them differently than normal people :shrug:

works better than any of this GNS bullshit even if I'll have a seizure if I stop taking it cold.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

i already have huge balls, if i take this can i have huger balls?

this is important

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You're not a real man if you don't have a giant prostate poking out of your butt :c00lbutt:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
DUKE CANNON DOESN’T NEED THIS PRODUCT BUT HE HIGHLY SUGGESTS YOU USE IT AND MAYBE SEND IN SOME BEFORE AND AFTER SHOTS FOR UH MARKETING PURPOSES

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Cabbages and Kings posted:

klonopin + gabapentin but this is probably a terrible idea. Also I was on benzos from the age of like 18-25 and that may have wired my brain to react to them differently than normal people :shrug:

works better than any of this GNS bullshit even if I'll have a seizure if I stop taking it cold.

Yeah, I’ve seen a few weeks of benzodiazepines plus TRT claimed as an effective treatment before but unsurprisingly neither doctor I consulted was willing to prescribe benzos for tinnitus.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Testes the size of cantaloupes

when i walk down the street my balls register on the seismometer

it is very uncomfortable

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

What if I only want one of my balls to be massive?

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Drunk Nerds posted:

But did it make your balls bigger?

Also, is there really a market share that wants bigger balls? They are already uncomfortable.

Fat Albert in a can posted:

I've gotten this ad also. I do not have balls so the whole "make 'em even bigger!" thing is kind of confusing.

I have boobs. Boobs get in the way. Big boobs (which I also have :smug: hello boys) get more in the way. I assume balls are pmuch the same situation. Why on earth... how... just... I don't get it.

How long until some galaxybrain comes up with the idea to market "Enlarge your ovaries! Be more feminine!" to women? Eesh.

"Big ovary make big strong child" - actual belief of Eastern Europeans and orcs

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Lazyhound posted:

Yeah, I’ve seen a few weeks of benzodiazepines plus TRT claimed as an effective treatment before but unsurprisingly neither doctor I consulted was willing to prescribe benzos for tinnitus.

I fuckin hate benzos because I have done the horrible slow withdrawal from them twice, so I spent ten years trying all the bullshit in this thread plus a bunch of actual prescribed drugs (including some Black Box poo poo that might be scarier than benzos, last I checked benzos don't have "permanent blue lips" as a side effect), plus, you know, physiotherapy, chiropractors, lasers in my ears (:allears:), and every god drat thing you can imagine. My PCP is younger than I am and was clearly not crazy about the idea of putting me back on benzos potentially forever, but, 3 years later it's made a monumental difference in my quality of life and allowed me to be present with my family, etc, so, if there's a price to be paid down the road, that's the way the story goes.

So, your doctor isn't wrong. Also, if I hadn't been jammed on benzos as a teenager and then taken them like a dumbass into young adulthood, who knows, I might not even have the sinister degree of tinnitus I've got!!

There's a Dr. Abraham Shulman in NYC who did some published research claiming gabapentin plus clonazepam specifically was significantly effective for tinnitus and this effect was sustained for longer than the 1-year followup; having those papers at hand was sorta instrumental to me even thinking along these lines, and my Dr playing ball. Also I think the list of things I'd (legally) tried and rejected including "narcotics: opium, oxycodone -- made condition worse, will not take these drugs unless absolutely necessary" sorta reassured them. When I say I tried everything I could think of under the sun, I mean it, and I was at the time living in DC with access to some neurologists who found me "interesting" and were willing to try "offbeat" ideas :sigh:

Tinnitus sucks but at least it caused a goon to make me this:

Being an interesting patient, generally sucks. At least we have weed. Weed rules!!

edit: god drat it this isn't the weed thread I am so sorry :weed:

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Mar 29, 2021

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Joan posted:

"Big ovary make big strong child" - actual belief of Eastern Europeans and orcs

So I googled around to see if I could find an ovary growth supplement. There is and it's called "cancer"

Get your bodies checked on the reg, please!

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

One time I agreed to give up a kidney to get my Uncle off dialysis, but my balls are so big that they got confused in the operating room and they put one of my testicles in him instead.
Now he's so big, looks like He-Man and he just throws me everywhere I need to go, I sold my car, don't need it anymore.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Bacteria creates the odor not me!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Cabbages and Kings posted:

edit: god drat it this isn't the weed thread I am so sorry :weed:

weed is definitely the most effective natural supplement out there

Zeluth posted:

Bacteria creates the odor not me!

also i'm just letting my bacterial and fungal colonies fight each other and hopefully the victor won't be as smelly

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Weka posted:

Not if you do it properly. Supercritical CO2 extraction should be able to isolate I guess most compounds giving you over 99% purity of whatever.

yeah but thanks to an rear end in a top hat republican senator, 'supplements' aren't subject to FDA oversight

so instead they just throw poo poo in a big vat and have worse quality control than the average trailer park meth cooker

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

You're not a real man if you don't have a giant prostate poking out of your butt :c00lbutt:

I mean, isn’t that essentially what a penis is? Sure, the taint orients forwards from the prostate rather than straight out, but...

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

I mean, isn’t that essentially what a penis is? Sure, the taint orients forwards from the prostate rather than straight out, but...

You're gonna have to take anatomy 101 again chum

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
In what culture is increased social domination a good thing? "eyy im takin this supplement that will turn me into an even bigger shitheel!" said no one, ever. Hopefully.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

In what culture is increased social domination a good thing? "eyy im takin this supplement that will turn me into an even bigger shitheel!" said no one, ever. Hopefully.

*gestures wildly at the rise of authoritarianism over the last dozen+ years*

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

PinheadSlim posted:

*gestures wildly at the rise of authoritarianism over the last dozen+ years*

Huh?? :confused:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

In America, entire swaths of culture, like literally 40% of the population, based their identity on being the biggest shitheel they can.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

*Gestures towards approximately 50% of the population*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’ve been eating the bacteria off my dogs paws. You know, the ones that smell like Fritos corn chips.
How much longer until my tiny balls balloon up to gargantuan size? Asking for a friend