Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Oh Don Piano posted:

i havent seen the lastest batch of BK coupons, but i think there was basically one for what you ordered execpt i think it was a normal double cheeseburger, but sm fry and sm drink for like 3 bucks and i used to get that a lot but i havent gone to bk in a while i think i got a little burned out on it because i was simply using their great coupons so much to get a reasonably sized meal at a great price but that had to have been around two months ago i went there last and honestly just talking about their sandwiches is giving me the notion that i'd like to stop by and order this particular meal that is if the coupon still exists. that being said their app is really bad and they should really consider a complete overhaul because to me it reflects poorly on them as a company and this is coming from someone who has enjoyed their menu for quite some time.

May vary by region but, pull up to the drive through and say "Hi, I've got a coupon for a double cheeseburger meal" "What's the coupon code?" "6180" bam double cheeseburger, fries, and drink, for 3 bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Twenty Four posted:

May vary by region but, pull up to the drive through and say "Hi, I've got a coupon for a double cheeseburger meal" "What's the coupon code?" "6180" bam double cheeseburger, fries, and drink, for 3 bucks.

I feel ashamed and humiliated that i don't have the good coupon codes memorized. I humbly request that my cardboard crown be revoked