Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

artism
Nov 22, 2011

this is really insane. didn’t think Marvin would get peaced up like this. Holland’s gotta develop some takedown defense with those ginormous levers of his

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

WHERE'S MY BREAD, KEVIN? MY MUM MADE ME BREAD AND IT'S GONE

*italian hand gestures and ground and pound*

Dirk Digglet
Aug 17, 2009

When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline
Marvin: LETS EAT NOW
Kevin: It’s just business

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.
Holland wasn't very reassuring between rounds. "huh?"

Also, the guy who wasn't a last minute replacement is the one who seems the most tired. The guy who was in training camp seems exhausted.

Flaskraven fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Apr 10, 2021

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Good lord, that eye is shut

artism
Nov 22, 2011

his eye looks like a horse's rear end in a top hat. glad they hugged it out

artism
Nov 22, 2011

Allen Yussuf for FOTN. I suppose the HW for performance. any new-comer at HW who wins their first should immediately receive a top 10 ranking.

Kind Friend
Sep 9, 2013

vettoris tattoo looks like a friendly alien riding a samurai head

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Kind Friend posted:

vettoris tattoo looks like a friendly alien riding a samurai head

Now that's all I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014